Round Chrome Engine Stop Cable Question

I am in the process of restoring a 1970 E361T Brockway for my Dad and have been working on the dash lately. My Dad seems to remember that years ago Mack used a round chrome knob that read "Engine Stop", similar to the Hot Water Control valve knob. He believes they were either in B model or possibly an R model. Can anybody verify this for me?

Any help would be appreciate...

Wow! Nice job on the Brockway! The engine stop cable assembly was used on the B's and early R's. I actually used one off a scrap B-model cowl.The cables had been cut when the cab was removed from the chassis.I was able to use lawn mower throttle cable w/ its conduit,to replace the cable in it.The one in my truck was rusted/pitted and the one off the B was in pretty good shape,chrome wise.Did the same with the throttle cable. Alot of the B's and early R's have been replaced as Jim says with the newer red plastic assemblies.

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

yea, my B613 had the hole with the pushed out metal where the Emergency engine stop was on the left of the dash. think they did away with those around 1960. i have one of those cables somewhere used actually but most of the injection pumps i have dont have the provision to hook it up.

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg