looking for owner of 1984 mack superliner v8

Two things i notice that stand out on all the R models i have seen. First is that door how you have a bulldog right under the window guard rest and second is the speaker. Was that speaker aftermarket? The grill looks different than mine. It looks to be a good setup to put a 6.5 or 6x9 in. Anyways, i hope you find the new owner of that fine superliner there.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race!

Two things i notice that stand out on all the R models i have seen. First is that door how you have a bulldog right under the window guard rest and second is the speaker. Was that speaker aftermarket? The grill looks different than mine. It looks to be a good setup to put a 6.5 or 6x9 in. Anyways, i hope you find the new owner of that fine superliner there.

That was Mack's western interior. It had dogs stamped in both door panels. Think they ended that after they stopped building valueliners...Here is a pic of a panel I had re done.. I painted it black to match the western interior that I installed..

post-17-0-24896800-1361662653_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

i sold this truck about a year and half ago to a man in pa and i think he sold it to some one in pa looking for the new owner thanks jerry

Gary w Gray in Delaware NJ (the trash guy) has it

gallery_133_137_10125.jpg

Thanks for hearing me out.

You can have the soap box now---------JIM

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Woops, dds, that looks like the stock 5.5" speaker in the older r western cabs had a different grille than yours.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"