Other Connecticut Trucks

2stacksuperdog

Oshkosh, Portland/Glastonbury, CT

Do you know if that Oshkosh is sitting at a trailer rental place? i could swear i have been there before/seen that truck,but did'nt carry a camera back then............................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Do you know if that Oshkosh is sitting at a trailer rental place? i could swear i have been there before/seen that truck,but did'nt carry a camera back then............................................Mark

Idk the original place is closed and they put a fence up and now the VW dealership keeps all the new cars their until they bring them to their lot. There are another three of them in the woods on the other side of the fence too.

Matt

Are those flames I see or is someone gooseing the throttle of an R model?

Ha Ha!! I used to say that when we'd see somebody burning a bunch of stumps or something making a lot of smoke! "Must be another MACK taking off from the stoplight/sign" :SMOKIE-LFT:

• Like 1

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Burns Construction from Stratford used to plow Norden Park in Norwalk using a fleet of trucks including this Brockway. I believe they still have a Brockway 10 wheeler dump in service

attachicon.gifBurns.jpg

My dads friend bought that truck and is restoring it. It has a 318 in it. Hes suppose to be finishing it soon when he finishes his R-model

Matt

Looks like Banazak Concretes old truck out of Davie,Fl. Had 3 converted to tractors. rough ride but would go anywhere.

Anybody know if the Fwd came out of Fl. I can't remember the truck numbers on them and I have never seen another one let alone a tractor that shade of blue. Nv Fleet trans had bought them. I know a few went to scrap and the rest Idk whatever happened to them

Looks like Banazak Concretes old truck out of Davie,Fl. Had 3 converted to tractors. rough ride but would go anywhere.

Anybody have info on this one. Been trying to do some reserch on it but with the owner I know that had it in Fl being dead it is harder to reserch. Looks like the same 5th wheel we put on and should be some Stainless or aluminum in it on the dash if memory serves right. Idk if the headache rack went when it was sold or the light bar. The red marks on the bumper are from me pushing a dumpster I needed out of the way and had nothing else to move it with. 6V Detroit blown and turbo'd Think it has an 8LL switch on the dash. 57 Mph Flat footed,Doing the Flintstone shuffle to help out.