Gun sales

theakerstwo

Yesterday i went to the gun store here and it was almost impossable to get in for the nunber of people there buying what ever they can. There did not look to have a shortage of pistols but was short on amo.I have never seen them that busy before.I did not see no 12 gauge buck shot. All of the help was to busy to talk to except for one young man and he told me BB shot would work and did not know what buck shot was but said they probley had some. over there and walked off.

glenn akers

go look at gunbroker.com, people are price gouging like crazy there was no shortage of guns or ammo but now that people are doing what people do best "freaking out" about possible gun control legislation they are buying whatever they can and others are selling guns and parts for 4 times their actual value, its moronic to pay these prices for anything and I wont do it. I have seen magpul p-mags selling for over $75 each and guess what you can still order them from midway for $12 they are on backorder but once you order when they come in they ship em to you for $12, I can say this watch for retailers price gouging and post it for everyone to see and never return to their store, Cheaper than dirt was selling p-mags for $57.95 and they have no doubt hurt their business I have heard from lots of people that will never do business there again.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

love guns myself, had a 45 a 22 a variety of 22 rifles a 243 savage a 357 super blackhawk some other stuff, sold them all in the end, and still lov'em, but you got to admit there are a bunch nuts out there spoiling the system for the rest of the law abiding citizens, I mean figure it out find the way to weed out these rotten apples, you can't take it out on the rest of us, what you got all these scientists working for ya if they don't do squat.

• Like 1

I'm pretty well stocked up as far as ammo and guns . I'm gonna repeat something I saw the other day ,and I quote: when the Feds come for mine, they better bring theirs; end quote. Mike

I have done read how that will happen. The feds ant coming after you guns when and if out lawed. They will say death on the spot when getting cautch with them and for you to bring them in to them. They know some of us will keep some but you can use one because there will be neigbors and freinds that will turn you in for a little of nothen. Always have been and always will be those that think obama is god.The brown shirts of obama will have so many ways to make you wich you did have one that you and i will be afraid to have one. When they take a little girl or some ones little boy out in the middle of the street and skin them alive in from of ever one the rest will listen. It down to that soon and thats cause the giveawy programs elected obama.

glenn akers