The Haul of Fame

Yaworski had the End of the Line Superdog. he had it at Macungie when he first bought it. it is the same truck, its Gary Mahan's orange one. he repainted it, believe it had a little over 100,000 on the clock. the way i heard it it was a business deal like what was said and Gary ended up with a bunch of Yaworski's trucks for money owed.

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

Yaworski had the End of the Line Superdog. he had it at Macungie when he first bought it. it is the same truck, its Gary Mahan's orange one. he repainted it, believe it had a little over 100,000 on the clock. the way i heard it it was a business deal like what was said and Gary ended up with a bunch of Yaworski's trucks for money owed.

Yaworski had 2 red Superliners. The tri axle one is now the orange truck and they still own the last one made which has the sleeper on it..."end of the line"

The haul of fame truck museum located on packer rd. in Canterbury ct is a really cool place. Every once in a while I will drive through the yard full of old iron lots of cranes and dozers and then a trip down "memory lane" an old bone yard that's really starting to thin out. I just wanted to make sure you guys knew about this place. The actual museum is open on Wednesdays and Thursdays. If your close enough take a ride through and check it out. Also I talked with Dennis Yaworski(owner) tonight and he reminded me that there is another museum located close by and is open daily.

Do you happen to know where this other museum is located?

Matt