nice superliner, whats up with the plymouth on the rack.

66 Bel-V II 383 .60 over 11.0 on the pistons Duel carter 500's T-Flite from Mancini Racing 3.90 8-3/4 rear I also ported the heads to match all gaskets and put 1.88 exhust valves in (like the 426 super stock heads) she is a real sleeper and I have a lot of fun with the Mustang guys LOL

BULLHUSK

I guess you don't want to share. You must not like us. :whistling:

Not at all! But the paper work is at the shop, I do know it ws built for a cust. at Keystone Mack and I think it wound up pullin a dump trailer, so the truck was local. The funny thing is that I also bought my 89 Superliner new at Keystone Mack in Conshohocken PA.

BULLHUSK

66 Bel-V II 383 .60 over 11.0 on the pistons Duel carter 500's T-Flite from Mancini Racing 3.90 8-3/4 rear I also ported the heads to match all gaskets and put 1.88 exhust valves in (like the 426 super stock heads) she is a real sleeper and I have a lot of fun with the Mustang guys LOL

BULLHUSK

didnt even notice that thing,,,,good year....bob

• 2 weeks later...
looks good,,,like the green,,,should paint the whole truck that shade,,,good luck with it...bob

bob,

Funny thing about that green, it's the same green thats on the R700 I have with the V12-71!! I hooked her( the V8 Superliner) up to a loaded cement tanker the other day and took her around the block (no plates yet) WOW she pulls like It's empty!!

BULLHUSK

PS Happy New Year to everyone

• Like 2