B61 Prime Issues

Alright I am getting frustrated, was able to get the starter on today got everything hooked up, spun over great, dumped 10 more gallons of fuel in the tank that I picked up. Cracked open the injectors and started pumping, can only get fuel to three injector lines, so I put to half throttle and cranked still dry, went back to the fuel filter and checked that it was full, cracked the line at the pump, fuel there so I went back to cranking still only three lines get fuel.

I was getting pissed and looked down and seen about a cup of oil on the shop floor and on the leaf springs. I found that the oil pressure gage steel braided line is leaking where I put a ziptie for the ignition starter wire. So I undid the line and ened up cutting it in two so I could get it from under the dash so in the morning I will have to pick up something to replace it.

Is the oil leak unrelated to the injector pump, I thought I had read some where that the truck wont start with out min oil pressure?

Robert

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

As far as I know there must be no relation.

If we just imagine that fuel cuts off when no oil pressure you can't see any fuel from any injection lines but 3.

If we continue to imagine there must be cut-off valve or something that locks pump's wreck.

You probably get an issue of the injection pump sections or cut out valves on the pump's outlets.

I don't know exactly the structure of END pump so can't tell you how to revise it.

Look the manual.

In general I only can say you must not disturbing any parts that determinates each plunger's turning position because it determinates the equality of fuel porsions to each cylinder.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

If it set for a time , you may have stuck (Gummed up) plungers in the rack. Fresh fuel might free them up but I'm not really sure if it will. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I got it started fired right up after I put the new oil pressure line on, so I took her for a spin, actually a couple, maybe she knew that if she started running with a leaking hose it wouldn't have been good for her, at least thats what I am thinking

The vid clip at the bottom is her running, not sure how to load movies.

post-10018-0-83898400-1355512114_thumb.j

post-10018-0-08963500-1355512135_thumb.j

post-10018-0-64698100-1355512154_thumb.j

025.MPG

Robert

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

I like the colors, looks bright.

Glad you have her got fired up.

Be careful driving while sitting on that plastic cage.

I had experience when the same thing broke out right under myself when making a turn. I hooked of the steering wheel with no chances to break having no point to react.

The vehicle had no doors also so I started to fall out still hanging on the wheel. She turned to the left instead of right into direction where people walking the street. Some moments later I got my balance and everything vent good. Uhhhh..

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012