I need opinions!

tkobes43

I used to be a Ford guy....until Ford quit putting manual transmissions in their trucks. You can't even order one as an option. As much as I like Ford trucks, I'd rather drive a Dodge with a manual transmission than a Ford with an automatic. For the time being, I've got my old Fords...but eventually, I'll wear 'em out & need a newer truck....and I gotta have a manual transmission.

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

i know something before opening my mouth. id rather drive our 99 F350 regular cab anyday with 230,000 miles on it at work than our loaded lariat extended cab piece of shit 2007 with gutless 6.0 in it. im a GM man. have a soft spot for 53-56 ford pickups alone with the looks of the 60's and 70's fords. have heard both good and bad about the 6.0/ think it depends on what day of the week it was built. it is no comparison the the 7.3 liter at all trust me as we could put a John Deere 450 dozer on a trailer behind the 7.3 and pull it with ease with 230,000 miles on it.. the 6.0 id never think of it. just my opinion, you asked for them, we gave haha

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

I used to be a Ford guy....until Ford quit putting manual transmissions in their trucks. You can't even order one as an option. As much as I like Ford trucks, I'd rather drive a Dodge with a manual transmission than a Ford with an automatic. For the time being, I've got my old Fords...but eventually, I'll wear 'em out & need a newer truck....and I gotta have a manual transmission.

Rowdy,

I agree. They offered the manual up to the 09 or 10 model. You could upgrade to a "used 09" and still get the clutch pedal. Ive heard the dodge manual is on the way out as well, man I hope not.

Ben

1962 B733 L cab

take it to carmax and get a 7 day quote. A take off pick up bed is 1k or less depending who you get it from, then sell the dump body, you would be ahead. Don't forget the money needed to bring back one of them back from Texas and hope you don't have problems since they are not going to be under warranty

Robert

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."