MH production

Mack records show mine as built on 02/24/1992. 14 (mine is number 12 of 14) MH612 built in 1992 (January and February) went to Martin's Pastry (the fleet that owned my MH). Likely mine is the only one of that group still in the USA.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Thanks for that info MHFred.... :notworthy: it was on my shopping list of questions for the Mack Museum.....

To licence my MH613 as a "collector vehicle", similar to other regions "antique"... one of the provisors is 25 years old which my 93 isn't... but there is a small loophole I want to try and that is a clause that may allow a collector status for "less than 1500 produced in the model year"....

Here in BC Canada, the government owns the licencing and mandatory basic insurance... as a commercial truck my plates & insurance would be about $4-6000 per year, as a private truck about $1500 and as a collector about $400.... obviously with some restrictions and limitations it is the way to go, the only alternative is to make my MH into a self contained RV..

Crazy rules and prices are not limited to the US of A.... :loldude:

BC Mack

Dammit! I knew I should have bought that MH off of my cousin! 440 E-9,2090,4.42's on Taperleaf,24.5's on ALL aluminum Budds.about 190" w.b. Here's where I hit myself-he sold it for $3500.00 and says I could have got it cheaper than that! :blush:

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA