Watt's Mack 60th Anniversary!

Barry

Watt's will be having a BIG open house and truck show Sept. 12th & 13th, 2008 to celebrate 60 years as a Mack Truck Dealer...I just wanted to put out a feeler and see how many of you guys would like to bring your trucks out for display? Any and all models of Mack are welcome! There will be food, door prizes, trucks, maybe some antique cars...we're even working on having the Hooter's Girls on hand! It will be quite an event!! Let me know if you are interested...

Barry

Visit this link for more information!

Information Page

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

Barry

I'd love to say count me in, let me know when this will be happening and how much fuel is going to cost when it does. I've cut out several shows that I wanted to go to just to save some money for Winchester and a cruise we are planning on having this fall. I see what I can do and who we can gather up to make the cross state trek. Doug

Interested in Old Trucks? Check out:

www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org

Barry

I'd love to say count me in, let me know when this will be happening and how much fuel is going to cost when it does. I've cut out several shows that I wanted to go to just to save some money for Winchester and a cruise we are planning on having this fall. I see what I can do and who we can gather up to make the cross state trek. Doug

Sounds good Doug! We are planning to have a date picked by late next week. The show field will be the large field across from our building...so there should be plenty of room. :thumb:

I'll also send out a forum wide announcement when the details are in stone!

bmodel_logo.png

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like we are leaning towards mid September in 2008 for our BIG event! What do you guys think? Are there any other events scheduled in that time frame?

bmodel_logo.png

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Larry! We are set on Sept. 12-13th, 2008...but we are still securing the grounds across the street from the dealership! More details to come as the become available!

bmodel_logo.png

• 3 months later...
Well, my schedule shows that weekend OPEN! Guess I'll pencil it in and if nothing goes awry I'll make the trek over.

Sounds good! We should have the final details next week and more info for everyone shortly after! Should be a good show!

bmodel_logo.png

Sounds good! We should have the final details next week and more info for everyone shortly after! Should be a good show!

just.......might have the G-73 ready for a "road trip" by then barry plus i have a weeks vacation then too.she won't be painted by then but who cares. i doesn't look too bad now.

and remember

"PREFORMANCE COUNTS"

Awesome!

I'll have a short registration form to fill out online soon...I want to make sure we have enough room for everyone! Registration will be FREE and I am also working on dash plaques for everyone!

bmodel_logo.png

OK folks...we have the field secured and most of the details worked out!

Here is the link to the BMT Information Page...http://www.bigmacktrucks.com/index.php?aut...o=show&id=2

If you are going to bring your truck(s) to display in the show, click the link on that page and fill out the online registration form. Registration is FREE but we need to have a good idea of how many trucks to expect...

Thanks again guys...We are planning on making this a huge event and we really hope you can attend! If you can't bring a show truck, bring the family to see our newly remodeled facility and the show! We promise fun for everyone!

bmodel_logo.png

OK folks...we have the field secured and most of the details worked out!

Here is the link to the BMT Information Page...http://www.bigmacktrucks.com/index.php?aut...o=show&id=2

If you are going to bring your truck(s) to display in the show, click the link on that page and fill out the online registration form. Registration is FREE but we need to have a good idea of how many trucks to expect...

Thanks again guys...We are planning on making this a huge event and we really hope you can attend! If you can't bring a show truck, bring the family to see our newly remodeled facility and the show! We promise fun for everyone!

Is there truck parking available anywhere nearby,or somewhere you could drop a trailer and bobtail to the show, just in case truck drivers passing through might want to attend the show?

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Is there truck parking available anywhere nearby,or somewhere you could drop a trailer and bobtail to the show, just in case truck drivers passing through might want to attend the show?

There will be room for trailers...but we'd like to know ahead of time so we can plan on it. But there will be some room for un-registered's!

bmodel_logo.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hey barry sounds like a great show maybe if the cash is comming in decently this summer after school is out then i may be able to bring my b model to its first show with me. im not counting on paint but who cares its a work in progress. I am more worried on the mechanics then the cosmetics.

andrew

Edited by bigrigpardo

• 4 months later...

Little over 2 months until our big show! I still need to have everyone, that would like to display a truck, register on our site. I'm trying to get an idea of how many dash plaques to order...

Once again, the show will be Sept. 13th, 2008 from 8am - 4pm. Registration is FREE (Free for spectators, also!) All entries will receive an event dash plaque!

If you would like to show a truck, visit the show page on our site here: http://www.macktrucks.com/wattsmack/Default.aspx?pageid=21

Please try to register soon so we can have enough plaques for everyone! :D

post-2-1215453805.jpg

bmodel_logo.png