Food for thought

hatcity

I liked eatin Little debbie

And Suzie Q

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

• 5 months later...

Never really liked twinkies,always been more of a "Tastykake man" myself.................................Mark

Hey Mark did you ever buy Tastykakes at Speed and Briscoe's in Ashland , VA.

The only place I ever saw Tastykakes clearly marked, I can't remember the exact price, but say they were marked $.35 from Tastykake and they'd

mark them up $.15 or $.20!!!!

It was never one of my favorite places to eat either!

Ron

Hey Mark did you ever buy Tastykakes at Speed and Briscoe's in Ashland , VA.

The only place I ever saw Tastykakes clearly marked, I can't remember the exact price, but say they were marked $.35 from Tastykake and they'd

mark them up $.15 or $.20!!!!

It was never one of my favorite places to eat either!

Ron

I'm starting to find them (Tastykakes) at a few places down here now,but they are much more expensive than they are up north! Tastykake must be trying to break into the southern market,becuase now they have something called "glazed southern style pies" have'nt tried one,(they look awful!) appears to be fried sugar,frosted sugar,sugar filled,with a lightly sweet sugar flavored coating! Bleccchh! I was never much of a fan of Speed & Briscoe,however i did usually stop there going south,if nothing more for the giant parking lot,always a parking spot available!,its a T/A now,and pretty much a shithole like the rest of them Lol!.....................................Mark

• Like 1

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

I forgot about these,guess cause i never liked Twinkies,but seems Tastykake is trying their hand at them too! (should stick to Krimpets)............................................Mark

post-5836-0-46650300-1367271155.jpg

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

I forgot about these,guess cause i never liked Twinkies,but seems Tastykake is trying their hand at them too! (should stick to Krimpets)............................................Mark

THROW THEM AWAY... they are out of date

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

attachicon.gif44 55.jpg

The new owners of Hostess said it will hire at least 1,500 people, but they

will be non-union employees.

Read more: http://fox59.com/2013/04/26/twinkie-and-jobs-are-coming-back-to-indiana/#ixzz2RqXVIgf1

I'm sure the Obama Union PAC er National Labor Board will have a say about that.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE