mack truck pics

Hey Green Dash your not the first person to say that 72 looks like an old Zavitz truck it never was but I have seen pics of the old Zavitz rigs and it does look alot like them.I only live about 15 minutes from Zavitz yard my Uncle drove for them years ago.That truck of my Dads hauled livestock.

That old 72 is far to rotten to worry about breaking. The cab is almost ready to fall off and the frame is seperated beyond fixing I've been using parts of it over the years.I decided one day to have some fun with it I wouldn't suggest doing that with something you care about.I explained to my kids when we got the blue R model we treat it a little {Alot} different.By the way that burnout was in 8th gear hammer down it has a 10 speed.My oldest sons friend was over he had never seen anything like it they still talk about it.

• Like 1

That old 72 is far to rotten to worry about breaking. The cab is almost ready to fall off and the frame is seperated beyond fixing I've been using parts of it over the years.I decided one day to have some fun with it I wouldn't suggest doing that with something you care about.I explained to my kids when we got the blue R model we treat it a little {Alot} different.By the way that burnout was in 8th gear hammer down it has a 10 speed.My oldest sons friend was over he had never seen anything like it they still talk about it.

Kinda sounds like my U model was. Cab was junk beond repair. On the sand road out back of Papas, when you let the clutch out it spins and just bounces around and then goes.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg