What would you do?

tkobes43

Well guys theres a old warehouse thats being turned into a storage space you can rent out. There are about 7 Units going in. 6 are the sane size, and one very long one. I don't have the $$$ to rent one at this moment but have equipment to barter with they guy. We are moving from my house where i currently store the International, 40ft gooseneck trailer and the mack b61 along with my 96' f350 plow truck. Now the reason I'm writing this is because i can't take the trucks and trailer to my new house. So i was wondering if i should ask the guy if he gives me free rent ill plow snow, mow the lawn, blow all the leaves etc. I have all the equipment to do this. I live about 15 minutes away from the place so getting there won't be an issue. Ill just be using my own time to mow and plow etc. Fuel really isn't a issue either. So should i go ahead and ask him, or don't even bother cause I'm just gonna get laughed at. I uploaded a pic. I can easily fit the International, gooseneck, mack, and easily still have enough room to walk around.

ScreenShot2012-09-16at84100PM.png

Tom

"Nothing Breaks Wind Like A Bulldog"

• 3 weeks later...

Well i went and talked to the guy and of course just my luck he does the mowing, and snowplowing all himself... Oh well. He wants 850 a month and its a 2800 Square foot space! Thats really good if you ask me. Im trying to find someone to go halfies with me on it. Hopefully someone says yes soon cause 3 are already being rented!!!

Tom

"Nothing Breaks Wind Like A Bulldog"