Hi To All

corky waugh

My name is "Corky" Waugh and I live near Lexington, NC. I am a retired driver/safety manager currently working at a truck driver training school. The first truck I drove was a 1955 Mack H-63 single axle with a ten-speed duplex. I was 14 when my dad showed me how to drive it. The first thing he said to me was ..."when we drive this truck, we do not scrape gears or drive without using the clutch..." He showed me what is considered the correct way to shift the duplex and "tripple-clutching" when making compound shifts. I have driven Hs, Bs, Fs, and Rs, but my favorite is still the H.

I am looking for a project H or B to restore.

I am looking forward to getting good advice and making new friends while undertaking this project.

• Like 1

Welcome aboard Corky :WELCOME:

We are a good group with plenty of experience and/or opinions.

Technological and mechanical knowledge is of utmost importance here.

we also do have some room for comedy

and pics of scantily clad wimmins

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Welcome aboard Corky :WELCOME:

We are a good group with plenty of experience and/or opinions.

Technological and mechanical knowledge is of utmost importance here.

we also do have some room for comedy

and pics of scantily clad wimmins

post-1374-0-77645700-1347824181_thumb.jp

prolly won't see a welcome like that on any other site!

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Welcome Corky! Don't hate me for this, but my use of the clutch for shifting is sporadic at best, but I don't force Ms Fuller to do anything she doesn't want to do. Who did you work for over the years?

BTW here's my sexy woman photo, complete with a big welcome kiss::

GoodMorning.gif

• Like 1

Jim

Hope you like the Big Mack Truck Cheerleaders. Call BR549 if you need them to come to your garage and help with any curricular activities you may have.

mike

well gee!..wish i'd known you could do that before I made the meatloaf, watered and fertilized the peppers, and gave the dawg a bath. Doesn't matter, Jo probably would have told them to hit the bricks too, like she did my cooking instructor..

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

well gee!..wish i'd known you could do that before I made the meatloaf, watered and fertilized the peppers, and gave the dawg a bath. Doesn't matter, Jo probably would have told them to hit the bricks too, like she did my cooking instructor..

It could have been worse. You could have taken time out of your day to watch Raiders football. :pat:

Jim