nice gmc/white cabover

stev

• 2 weeks later...

I think that truck may belong to the city of Philadelphia . I could be wrong though. Didn't food lion run some of those also?

I don't think that's going to be an ex-City of Phila truck. Most large Philly City vehicles like that are a baby-shit yellow in color; however white isn't out of the question. All of the accessories (headache rack, etc.) just aren't "philly." I have never heard of them having any Allisons. It's too clean, in too good of condition, too low milage, too....well.....NICE! The various Departments of the City of Philadelphia don't turn vehicles back in for excess property auction until the wheels are falling off, the belts are showing through the tires and your feet can poke through the rust holes. Philly is in such bad shape right now financially that I seriously doubt any administrator of whatever Department that had this thing would want to let go of it........ The Fire Department has Seagrave pumpers that are 20+ years old with 100,000+ on them.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS