Just aggrevated for the day

NoClueJoe66

Well we got in about 7:30 lastnight, got up this morning and took the truck to mom's house and got my suburban. Got home to find that my crazy Ex wife is taking me to child support court yet again......This has been the 3rd time in less than a year, when are people gonna wake up and see that I'm only making so much a year. I guess i gotta pay for her new husbands stuff too seeing how he don't have a job and so on. I have no problem whatsoever supporting my children in any way, I would give them little fellars anything and everything that i can, but just because me ex and her new husband can't practice safe sex or whatever i have to pay for there baby too the way it looks. If Duddley Dipshit can't/won't get a job that's his damn problem not mine. I've worked my ass off when me and her was together and after we split up, but obviousley that's not enough........sorry to go on for no reason guys i'm just tryin to vent a little, i've been noting but good to her through all of this, fixed her car when it tore up just all kinds of little shit and then now i come home to this bullshit in the mail.....enough of that here's some pictures of my young'uns just so u can see. Thanks for listening/looking guys

post-1613-0-75482100-1347153680.jpg Here ther there first day at home

post-1613-0-00585300-1347153824_thumb.jp This is Paxton on the left and Parker on the right

• Like 1

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

Hi Joe, I've had many younger guys over the years who work for me, go through the same bullshit, not enough time to explain the horror stories here, but feel bad the kids have to go through things like this. I own a tool & die business, almost 70, and the business part of everything has been the easy part. It seems like im a father to all these guys, and having never been married, so their problems become mine too. But its a tough situation, all you can do is get up, dust yourself off and keep on going, you're boys will be you're reward down the road. Best Regards, Paul

RONCETTI

Man Joe that is a real downer. Something tells me that you will be ok, because I have heard of this before from guys that I have worked with. These judges know what a guy can and can't do. That is you can only get so much from a single paycheck and they know that. Keep your cool when it comes time, but fight for what is yours. Sorry for your little problem that seems like a big one.

Regards

mike

that blows, sleaze bag lawyers and judges should have to pay dearly for letting BS like that even entering the court room. Have no fear Obamacare will take care of 'em! LOL Hope things go better for you.

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

Is Tennesee a father-friendly state (as opposed to Pa. that kowtows to the women?) What does your lawyer say? Hopefully you have one, they are scumbags for the most part but when you need one they are worth their weight in gold. Check for father-advocate websites and find tips on fighting bullshit child support in TN. Of course I am not saying get out of paying for your own, but when the jobless c*nt wants more of your money to support her and him, the money tree needs to come to an end. good luck.

• Like 2

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS