Warning Points

BrianDzimitrowiczJr

Nunna you realize it, takes a genius like me to figger it out. When we signed up for BMT, our brains were implanted with explosives, (without our knowledge, I might add),,,3 warning points and your head blows up. The onliest person truly safe on here from wired brain is Hatcity, his was missing. randyp

Me Too!!! I got his Tin foil brain protector gizmo on.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

How many warning points do you get before you get kicked out? Like I learned in school today, you get 3 tardys to a class, you get lunch detention, you get 6 tardys to a class, you get after school detention, you get 9 tardys to a class, you get an office refferal. I dont even know what that is!!!!

Back in high school, I had one senile old teacher who gave me 3 detentions...all for the same day & same time...

...so I signed in 3 times, figuring I'd serve 'em all together.

Office caught on & rescheduled the other 2.

I got her back, though....one of the joys of going to the same high school as your parents is that some of your teachers are in their old yearbooks. Yup...she was one of 'em. A photocopy of the pic was circulated around the class a few days later, and when she asked who was responsible, I raised my hand. She told me to see her after class, so on my way out I walked past her desk. The pic was sitting there, so I picked it up....looked at the picture....looked at her.....looked at the picture...looked at her....then I opened my mouth:

"The years have NOT been kind to you!"

After that, she wanted nothing to do with me. She wouldn't call on me for an answer. She didn't care if I did the homework. She passed me with a "C" so that she could be done with me. She was the freshman english teacher....and every freshman had her for english class. If she had failed me, she would have been stuck with me for another year.

Worked out great for me...

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Oh.......finally found out about the warning points. It is used when any of us go into the VIP Lounge without a parent or guardian. And yes it is age related. So if any of ya know of someone that is too young to go into this VIP Lounge, they will get 3 points or 3 strikes and then they are kicked off the site by a Modulator.

So be very very careful.

mike

Is the VIP lounge like Menards? Because I'm not allowed in there either without adult supervision... :unsure:

I can't go into Tractor Supply with out a leash and blinders.....:(

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE