DD3 System for Sale

doubleclutchinweasel

Hi, everybody!

I have a pair of DD3 chambers (24 sq in service / 17 sq in parking) I just removed from my '70 R600. The bellows on them need replaced, but the cans worked correctly when I removed them (08/23/12). I took the entire "octopus" of hoses off the rear axle as a complete unit when I removed it. So, the mounting brackets, tees, inversion valve, etc... are all there and intact.

Pictues and pricing will be forthcoming. I need to research pricing a bit before I commit to anything. Actually, I have a post out there entitled "Spring Brake Upgrade" which has a few pictures of the system on it, if anybody's interested.

I don't need them, and would prefer to sell the whole thing to avoid starting a pile of "junk" in the garage! So, the pricing will be reasonable, but not free! I mean, they're not "junk" by any means. But, they're not new either. I do not think these are '70 vintage, but rather have been rebuilt and replaced at some point in time between then and now.

I understand these can be somewhat difficult to come by, and rebuilt ones can be pricey. Maybe these can help somebody get something going without having to fork out the dough for a new set.

In the meantime, feel free to make offers or suggestions (be nice, Rob)!

More to come...

Kent

"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."

As promised, here are a couple of pictures of the DD3 system.

Let me know if anybody is interested.

Oh, and we CAN do trades! I have a long list of little, piddly parts I need. Somebody out there might have them just laying around...

post-11199-0-88842500-1345857110_thumb.jpost-11199-0-71944600-1345857117_thumb.j

Kent

"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."