A Few more Pictures

other dog

Glad you're feeling better...them puter viruses are bad. I told my wife about the Mystery Hole she always thought I was nuts, Showed her you photo and she now says I am nuts...They still open?

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Good to hear you were well enough to get back to work. Was that Higgins lumber in Roseville, OH? Been there a few times.

Nice shots of US 60 and the reminder that sharing the road with women drivers isn't ALL bad.

I went to Carter Lumber, on rt. 93.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Glad you're feeling better...them puter viruses are bad. I told my wife about the Mystery Hole she always thought I was nuts, Showed her you photo and she now says I am nuts...They still open?

I'm not sure, that's a mystery too. There's a cable across the driveway in the picture with a sign on it, but it might be open on just weekends, or during the day. It was around 6:30 or 7pm. when I passed by.

I went to Carter Lumber, on rt. 93.

I never cared much for navigating a big truck through Zanesville. We had customers on both ends and it would sometimes take 30 minutes to get across town.

That's pretty funny- I went back and read the lower captions to the photos above. Now I really want to see the mystery hole.

But then it wouldn't be a mystery anymore. You wouldn't want to spoil it now, would you?.....

Jim

I never cared much for navigating a big truck through Zanesville. We had customers on both ends and it would sometimes take 30 minutes to get across town.

I felt like a rat in a maze trying to follow 93 through Zanesville.

Dave I sent you a Message

Mike -

I never got it unless it was one of those messages that only cool people can read? That pretty much leaves me out if cool is a requirement. I once heard that it is harder for most folks classified by society as "cool" to make it to heaven, so things may not be as bad as they seem?

Back to the silage field I go.........