Old Local Farm Mack and Others:

its easier when your not driving! i usually try to tell my fiance' to take a picture when were driving. to which i get the reply,'' what truck? whats Mack? i didnt see any Mack''

Hahahaahahah! If Im in the car with Mom, and I see a sweet Mack, I'll be like holy crap did you see that? And sometimes she'll say what truck? I'll say you didnt see that truck that was coming right towards you in the other lane? Nope....

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Hey my wife suprised me yesterday, I was in the HVH terminal doing paperwork for a new job and I come out and my wife said I missed a real nice white Superliner... I almost dropped what was in my hands... she knows what models they are now ... lucky me haha

She's a keeper!

its easier when your not driving! i usually try to tell my fiance' to take a picture when were driving. to which i get the reply,'' what truck? whats Mack? i didnt see any Mack''

Hell my girl friend says pretty much the same thing the other day & when i tell her there is a nice looking :mack1: Superdog coming through Memphis on the big road She tells me "OH I THOUGHT THAT WAS A VOLVO HE HE !!! Told her holler out OH VOLVO Later insted OH :mack1: !!! :loldude: She replied calling me a Smart A$$ !! TOLD HER YA @ Least i can tell the difference tween a Bulldog & a Volvo . ;):loldude:

Hey my wife suprised me yesterday, I was in the HVH terminal doing paperwork for a new job and I come out and my wife said I missed a real nice white Superliner... I almost dropped what was in my hands... she knows what models they are now ... lucky me haha

Cool Deal Shes a Keeper ;) Maybe she could train my GF In the difference in trucks ;) lol

Nice Pics there Vinny :)

later

:mack1:

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

Hell my girl friend says pretty much the same thing the other day & when i tell her there is a nice looking :mack1: Superdog coming through Memphis on the big road She tells me "OH I THOUGHT THAT WAS A VOLVO HE HE !!! Told her holler out OH VOLVO Later insted OH :mack1: !!! :loldude: She replied calling me a Smart A$$ !! TOLD HER YA @ Least i can tell the difference tween a Bulldog & a Volvo . ;):loldude:

Cool Deal Shes a Keeper ;) Maybe she could train my GF In the difference in trucks ;) lol

Nice Pics there Vinny :)

later

:mack1:

Thanks!

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg