At Robs

slpwlker

Well here we are. Last week I started hearing strange things underneath our feet. ( Was hoping it was only the voices saying sell,sell,sell) Wait thats Cramer. Rob had offered the use of his shop and help. ( to which we are greatly appreciative) Last night after a bunch of cussing that damn brand x to kingdom come, Even threatening to chop it and sell the parts for morethen the whole assembly. We got the Trans out about midnight and loaded in his pickup. I will say this ole Crusty runs good. Looked blacker then black lastnight. Ow well.

Trans after getting it out of the truck

post-8266-0-99286500-1343421489_thumb.jp

Before picking it up with the bobcat.

post-8266-0-87998400-1343421541_thumb.jp

Picking it up with the Bobcat

post-8266-0-21091900-1343421580_thumb.jp

Anybody see whats missing?

post-8266-0-29420100-1343421617_thumb.jp

Wasn't to bad so I thought. Then got a phone call they found hairlines in a few of the gears ughh.

post-8266-0-44959800-1343421643_thumb.jp

Tooth from above

post-8266-0-65151700-1343421690_thumb.jp

That Ann! You just can't get good help anymore. Didn't you explain to her about how you shouldn't have to use both legs pushing to get the shifter to slide into the next gear? Or was it your dog scratching up against the shifter that did it?

Are you going to get a reman or have yours repaired?

At least you made it to where you are currently!

Probably the damn mutt. Thinking about locking him in the bunk with a baby gate. When he wants attention he jumps in the lap and hits the shifter. Yeah funny thing is as I got closer to Robs the louder it got. I was like just make it.

You're only missing one tooth. Should have been able to run right past it.

Good luck on the fix. At least the labor is cheap where you're at.

And don't talk about getting a MACK if Momma is around

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Staying at the motel till tomorrow probably. then play security by the shop. Let Buster chase the pussy around. It is a Fuller RTLO20918B I think Not looking at the tag and I have it written in the truck. It is a big bastard.

I have a good takeout 9 speed on the pallet racking in the shop you can have, but I bet you might miss the extra gears? Or did you take that dedicated run hauling cotton candy?

Don't let your current landlord/mechanic/crusty owner near the sweets, he will eat so much, he will blow up like, well, like cotton candy.

Thanks. I just do not think it would hold up on the first big pull under power. Almost had to shoehorn him into the bobcat. should of seen the wood we had under the tires just so we could get under to take stuff down. Yeah I ain't exactly slim myself. I hid all junk food I could find. Gonna have to lock the truck tomorrow. Damn I just told him where it all is.

Thanks. I just do not think it would hold up on the first big pull under power. Almost had to shoehorn him into the bobcat. should of seen the wood we had under the tires just so we could get under to take stuff down. Yeah I ain't exactly slim myself. I hid all junk food I could find. Gonna have to lock the truck tomorrow. Damn I just told him where it all is.

Too late. Just got back from servicing the red car in the drive. Snacks are all gone and were very good. Tell Ann the brownies were a little crunchy.

Rob

• Like 1

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Too late. Just got back from servicing the red car in the drive. Snacks are all gone and were very good. Tell Ann the brownies were a little crunchy.

Rob

D'Oh. Hell man I'd of helped or gotten in the way with that car. Must of been like a dog sniffing around till you found the sent.Will do. I like them alittle nutty myself.Make some nut free ones later.

D'Oh. Hell man I'd of helped or gotten in the way with that car. Must of been like a dog sniffing around till you found the sent.Will do. I like them alittle nutty myself.Make some nut free ones later.

Back in high school I always liked the "herbal" variety.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Didn't think she needed it back tonight. The norm is after dropping it off she comes back the next day.

Rob

Never got into the "Herbal" thing myself

Got me through biology class w/Ms. Jeske, (she was out there). I'll tell you a little story about her tomorrow. Changed my whole outlook about her in less then five minutes.

Rob

Back in high school I always liked the "herbal" variety.

Rob

Was into the herbal thing during my high school years & early 20's cause of my MILD Case of C.P on the left side now its out of the system totally but @ 1 time i was so into the habit my granddad handed me a $ 50 bill said go get some 2.5% limo tint & you & your brother tint the windows on the 2590 Case your operating . he said i know your hurting but i dont need my clients seeing you smoke while your working w/ the tractor & pan . was a sight to see the bottom half of the back window on the 2590 cracked & white smoke rolling out . the others on the crew would get on the radio & say well we know What :mack1:'s doing he hurting again .

Randy seen the pics on FB I Had to take a 2nd look @ the tranny fer what was wrong but finally seen it & @ 1st i thought it was an 18spd Mack tranny . ;). hope ya get that big tranny fixed & back to making $ soon bud .

:mack1:

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

Was into the herbal thing during my high school years & early 20's cause of my MILD Case of C.P on the left side now its out of the system totally but @ 1 time i was so into the habit my granddad handed me a $ 50 bill said go get some 2.5% limo tint & you & your brother tint the windows on the 2590 Case your operating . he said i know your hurting but i dont need my clients seeing you smoke while your working w/ the tractor & pan . was a sight to see the bottom half of the back window on the 2590 cracked & white smoke rolling out . the others on the crew would get on the radio & say well we know What :mack1:'s doing he hurting again .

:mack1:

post-1374-0-35365800-1343555727.jpg

• Like 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Your name sir, what is your name?

"that's not important- I have a gift for you friend, how about just taking these bags, and you forget everything you saw and heard here?"

post-1374-0-36226600-1343649032.jpg

"well, thanks, but I don't smoke- my girlfriend does though, i'll take it for her. Now scram!"

post-1374-0-31433100-1343650173_thumb.jp

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

"that's not important- I have a gift for you friend, how about just taking these bags, and you forget everything you saw and heard here?"

post-1374-0-36226600-1343649032.jpg

"well, thanks, but I don't smoke- my girlfriend does though, i'll take it for her. Now scram!"

post-1374-0-31433100-1343650173_thumb.jp

Done!