Mack driveline in a Ford 9000

Olivetroad

I went and looked at an old R model for sale one time,guy said it had a 250 and a 15 speed.Figured it was a 673C with a Triplex.Come to find out it was a R model cab & hood on a 9000 ford chassis,250 Cummins mounted on a slant,15 speed Fuller.It was titled as a Reconstructed Mack.

I went and looked at an old R model for sale one time,guy said it had a 250 and a 15 speed.Figured it was a 673C with a Triplex.Come to find out it was a R model cab & hood on a 9000 ford chassis,250 Cummins mounted on a slant,15 speed Fuller.It was titled as a Reconstructed Mack.

Did they have to lay over the cummins to get the cab/hood to fit? I would like to see how they did the motor mounts..........

6 speed with auxillary with a 2 speed rear? what the hell? looks like it has one lever to me and looks to be a roadranger.... maybe im wrong. what a waste of those classic logo mudflaps. actually must be a trend. i see a lot of LTL and L9000 ford log trucks here in upstate Ny with Mack camelbacks under them. must be they prefer them in the woods. one guy had about 12foot of frame behind the cab and a 12 foot box and a set of camelbacks. the front rear tire was right behind the fuel tank. takes all kinds...

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

6 speed with auxillary with a 2 speed rear? what the hell? looks like it has one lever to me and looks to be a roadranger.... maybe im wrong. what a waste of those classic logo mudflaps. actually must be a trend. i see a lot of LTL and L9000 ford log trucks here in upstate Ny with Mack camelbacks under them. must be they prefer them in the woods. one guy had about 12foot of frame behind the cab and a 12 foot box and a set of camelbacks. the front rear tire was right behind the fuel tank. takes all kinds...

Might be a newer 6 speed. had a couple single stick 6 speeds in a few tractors I drove. looks like just a 6 speed with a 2 speed rear so what a poor mans 12 speed