Championship Match-Randyp vs Buzzard

randyp

Oh OK. Im glad you think Im cool.

I have to jump in here.........

I never read where he thought you were cool. He just said it would be boring without you - there is a difference.

I realized I was not cool years ago and it made life a lot easier!

• Like 1

I never read where he thought you were cool. He just said it would be boring without you - there is a difference.

My Mom would whisper "you will never be cool" to me while I was still in the womb. My life has been stress free.

Jim

My Mom would whisper "you will never be cool" to me while I was still in the womb. My life has been stress free.

Remember the movie Almost Famous?

Lester Bangs: Aw, man. You made friends with them. See, friendship is the booze they feed you. They want you to get drunk on feeling like you belong.

William Miller: Well, it was fun.

Lester Bangs: They make you feel cool. And hey. I met you. You are not cool.

William Miller: I know. Even when I thought I was, I knew I wasn't.

Lester Bangs: That's because we're uncool. And while women will always be a problem for us, most of the great art in the world is about that very same problem. Good-looking people don't have any spine. Their art never lasts. They get the girls, but we're smarter.

William Miller: I can really see that now.

Lester Bangs: Yeah, great art is about conflict and pain and guilt and longing and love disguised as sex, and sex disguised as love... and let's face it, you got a big head start.

William Miller: I'm glad you were home.

Lester Bangs: I'm always home. I'm uncool.

William Miller: Me too!

Lester Bangs: The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone else when we're uncool.

William Miller: I feel better.

Lester Bangs: My advice to you. I know you think those guys are your friends. You wanna be a true friend to them? Be honest, and unmerciful.

All I remember about the womb is the rush of water leaving and a light..........some guy in a mask slapped my butt and I peed on him.

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Right! I'm not cool either, I'm just AWESOME. There's a difference.

Ben

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

I am back, survived oklahoma scout camp, ready for a buzzard re-match. I gained 20 lbs. eating okla. dirt,,,,lost 30 lbs. walking,,no,,trudging okla. mountains, soooo,,lemme see now,,carry one, cipher the 7, divide all 3,,scratch, scribble,,,,um, lemme get back to you on final weight loss or gains figures,,over and out and tired old man,,,randyp (stinky also)

I am back, survived oklahoma scout camp, ready for a buzzard re-match. I gained 20 lbs. eating okla. dirt,,,,lost 30 lbs. walking,,no,,trudging okla. mountains, soooo,,lemme see now,,carry one, cipher the 7, divide all 3,,scratch, scribble,,,,um, lemme get back to you on final weight loss or gains figures,,over and out and tired old man,,,randyp (stinky also)

Glad to hear you made it back in one (albeit smaller) piece. As you can see, we respectfully preserved your thread, deleting all but the most sensitive and intelligent replies.

• Like 1

Jim