NOOOOOOOOOOO!

RowdyRebel

Rack him as soon as within striking distance.

Ask questions later.

Rob

Uncle Rob!!!!! I'm so glad to see you! These guys have been picking on Cousin Vinny and I too much since you left.

About the girl's boyfriend, I would just whoop his a$$ without any trouble, but then I would seem like the bad guy. The girls have forgiven me, but I think Tyler is still mad. I going to try for the "defensive" technique if there's any quarreling.

Ben

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

Uncle Rob!!!!! I'm so glad to see you! These guys have been picking on Cousin Vinny and I too much since you left.

About the girl's boyfriend, I would just whoop his a$$ without any trouble, but then I would seem like the bad guy. The girls have forgiven me, but I think Tyler is still mad. I going to try for the "defensive" technique if there's any quarreling.

Ben

Oh man thats good.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Ben

You have to establish the "pecking order" around the house. Girls don't like "girlymen". They want a big strong shoulder to rely upon for support. You don't have to be a troublesome badass, just be right. If the girls don't see you as reasonable and fair, they are for someone else. If there is something you want however, (whatever it may be), go out and get it cause nobody is gonna give it to you and it just may be worth fighting for.

Look like a fine upstanding young man to me with all that grease and dirt in the earlier photo. Best of all working on a worthwhile project with family.

Uncle Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

You have to establish the "pecking order" around the house. Girls don't like "girlymen". They want a big strong shoulder to rely upon for support. You don't have to be a troublesome badass, just be right. If the girls don't see you as reasonable and fair, they are for someone else. If there is something you want however, (whatever it may be), go out and get it cause nobody is gonna give it to you and it just may be worth fighting for.

Look like a fine upstanding young man to me with all that grease and dirt in the earlier photo. Best of all working on a worthwhile project with family.

Uncle Rob

Yes sir. I don't wan't to be a jerk, but I want people to know that I can hold my position. The girl and her boyfriend seem pretty happy together, and I don't exactly "want" the girl, so to speak, so it's not that big of a deal. But the boyfriend says he wants to 'teach me a lesson about trying to steal his girl" (which I was not trying to do) so, I don't have to kill him, I just have to survive the fight easily. That's what I'm going for.

Ben

I just have to survive the fight easily. That's what I'm going for.

If he ever approaches you, and makes a sudden movement, you smash him in the nose as fast as you can, as hard as you possibly can. Lightning speed dude. Dont fuck around, dont hold back. Fast and hard right into his schnozz. I was taught this back in high school when one of the big wheels of the football team was bullying me for weeks on end. I finally couldnt take it anymore, and was advised by a close friend who was like a big brother (who drove a U-Model making local p/u's and deliveries, I know I'll prolly regret saying that....) but he said "tell the other guy something to get him to swing first." So the next time he had my blood boiling, I said something about the fact that he was so ugly it looked like his mother should have swallowed him in order to protect his familie's gene pool........He went to make a move and all of a sudden he was gushing blood like a faucet. We both got a 3-day suspension, my parents never grounded me because they believed in me having the right to defend myself, but the best part was no one, and I mean no one ever fucked with me again after that. That 3-day suspension was soooooo worth it.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

If he ever approaches you, and makes a sudden movement, you smash him in the nose as fast as you can, as hard as you possibly can. Lightning speed dude. Dont fuck around, dont hold back. Fast and hard right into his schnozz. I was taught this back in high school when one of the big wheels of the football team was bullying me for weeks on end. I finally couldnt take it anymore, and was advised by a close friend who was like a big brother (who drove a U-Model making local p/u's and deliveries, I know I'll prolly regret saying that....) but he said "tell the other guy something to get him to swing first." So the next time he had my blood boiling, I said something about the fact that he was so ugly it looked like his mother should have swallowed him in order to protect his familie's gene pool........He went to make a move and all of a sudden he was gushing blood like a faucet. We both got a 3-day suspension, my parents never grounded me because they believed in me having the right to defend myself, but the best part was no one, and I mean no one ever fucked with me again after that. That 3-day suspension was soooooo worth it.

Only three days??? Man I was getting two weeks!! No wonder I didn't learn nothin.

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I don't advocate looking for trouble but like FWD said be ready and be decisive.

Exactly. Nor do I look for trouble, but when trouble finds me it gets its ass handed back to itself.

Also, watch out because this knuckledragger may bring some of his boys in on it. People who are stupid always need to have a group back them up because they can't or won't stand by themselves.

Thats the great thing about my method- take out ONE of the stupid idiots, and none of them will fuck with you.

• Like 1

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

How do you know about Glenfield and Carthage?

I have my ways of obtaining information.

You only took "Pi" to the eighth digit. The resolution is not quite accurate enough for me.

Straighten up and fly right.

Rob

Sorry to disappoint you so soon after your return. I deserve a pounding.

Jim

...But the boyfriend says he wants to 'teach me a lesson about trying to steal his girl" (which I was not trying to do) so, I don't have to kill him, I just have to survive the fight easily. That's what I'm going for.

Ben

The purpose of fighting is to win. There is no possible victory in defense. The sword is more important than the shield, and skill is more important than either. The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.

Thats the great thing about my method- take out ONE of the stupid idiots, and none of them will fuck with you.

Can't go wrong focusing your attention/aggression on the ring leader. If the ring leader isn't obvious, go for the biggest guy.

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Also, watch out because this knuckledragger may bring some of his boys in on it. People who are stupid always need to have a group back them up because they can't or won't stand by themselves.

I'm meeting him at our local demo derby. He may have some friends, but know pretty much EVERYBODY there. If I have any trouble, I can have 5 guys helping me in 2 seconds. But thats only if I'm really desperate. I'll be okey.

Ben