Hello from Mableton, GA

tboome

My name is Tad and me and my partner just purchased a 1996 Mack CH 360 w/3600 Gal tank for our septic pumping business. I don't know much about the history of the truck except that the last owner operated it in Minnesota. The truck appears to be in pretty good shape. I've put two new front tires, new brakes all the way around, and some work done on the front end to replace some worn tie rod joints. All pretty much stuff you expect to pay when you buy a used pump truck. The truck runs goods and has a new paint job. This is my first Mack and so far, I'm lovin it.

Welcome to BMT

Pics of trucks are a nice addition to your intro......even honey wagons

Plenty of help, opinions, BS on here if you have questions

Oh, and pics of semi nekkid wimmins are good too

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Greetings - sounds like you got a good business going - everyone has to get rid of that stuff, so if you price it fair, you will have a lot of work.

The folks on this site generate a larger amount of the stuff you pump than your average Joe.

Good luck with your Mack!

• Like 1

Greetings - sounds like you got a good business going - everyone has to get rid of that stuff, so if you price it fair, you will have a lot of work.

The folks on this site generate a larger amount of the stuff you pump than your average Joe.

Good luck with your Mack!

That a boy David.......I was thinkin that he could not pump as much as we could generate of the stuff. LOL

mike

slpwlker, i seem to like you more and more every comment i see,, just a simple man like me , ... I know mack doesn't make a truck you can run heavy hauls with nowadays , and respect you being on the road making your living , im starting to think that is my dream job.... although its a long way from reality.....Hope your having fun across america ... god bless

Evan M

I appreciate that. I still have fun. Idk we ran local for a few days Galveston to Houston 2 a day and was beat but man was sitting in the hotel by 1730 at the latest was great. Did good on those loads need them to get more forklifts in. easy as hell. Might get 3 if I time it right