The Weekends Progress On My U Model

Well this weekend while Nana was in the hospital, and Papa was doing house and yard work (which I did too) I got a lot done on the U model. One thing I did was take the ragity rusted old air cleaner that we wont use off the old cab. It went in the scrap pile along with the element. (Trust me I would have kept it but Papa said NO) I did keep some parts off it though, like the metal top, the plastic top, and all the bolts that hold them on. I also got my air horns off with a little help from Papa. Papa also had me paint some of the frame and the rear shackels chassis black. I didnt paint all of it because it had a sliding fifth wheel and wore into the frame, so Papas gonna but some bondo in it. Pretty much all of my dash is tore out, the passenger seat is pulled out. I also got my preshious steering wheel out of the cab, along with the steering arm. I have tons of pictures but I cant post any pictures. Vinny

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Sounds like your moving right along there vinny. email me some pictures.

Unmistakeable Design, Unmatched Performance. Real Trucks Rattle

.........._,___

..... __/_|___|

.___/__] | |...|

|.__|____|___|___

|=(@)[___][__]==(@)(@)|

post-8124-0-35908000-1338253976_thumb.jppost-8124-0-26292900-1338254025_thumb.jppost-8124-0-18008000-1338254060_thumb.jppost-8124-0-21941100-1338254089_thumb.jpyou,,da man.lol. i didnt do anything,,,but babeque,,and eat.lol.bob

Thanks,Bob! I just ate part of my monitor screen........got a tooth pick?
  • Like 2

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA