10 speed duplex questions?

Not sure, but I would bet any duplex/tri/quad would physically bolt in. The only problem I see is the tri/quad has a longer back box so the driveshaft would be shorter(meaning those would not be a direct bolt in---but doable).

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Most triplex and duplex have a twin disc clutch. If the duplex has a single disc some times the frame mounts need moved because the bel housing is longer on the twin disc.I did one about 8 year ago and had the parts truck here.So i did pull the frame brakets out of one and use on the other with changing trans frome a single to a twin disc.

glenn akers

i know in most b models a triplex will bolt right in but a quad with the emergency brake drum wont without the special cab mount crossmember. this can be remedied by adding maxi brakes and removin the e brake off the transmission and it will fit. most b models had the cab mount crossmember reversed and an angle iron sort of bracket off that to bolt the cab to that had the quad in it. i asume C models are about the same

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg