Connecticut Construction Trucks

Laney and Two Stack, nice pictures. Love them R Models and any pictures you can find of some DM 800s is a good score especially these days when they are getting harder and harder to find. I was loading way out in Bistrains sand pit in East Hampton yesterday and was hoping to find a boneyard or at least some old trucks to take some pics of but came away with nothing. Vinny I think you are right about that being a Dodge

Local 282 Union Service

I guess he dont see signs that say NO THRU TRUCKS and then 2 more that say NO TRUCK ACCESS and then a few more that say NO THRU TRUCKS. Theres a drop off down the road, one of the worst roads in CT

attachicon.gifIMG_1003.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_1004.JPG

I'll go out on a limb here. Ever think they are doing a job somewhere on that road? Is it residential? if not then yeah he is a dipshit but haven't we all gone down those roads before

I'll go out on a limb here. Ever think they are doing a job somewhere on that road? Is it residential? if not then yeah he is a dipshit but haven't we all gone down those roads before

I live down there and nothing is happening. The hill is called snake hill for a reason. The state only plows down it. Its been closed over a dozen times due to tractor tractor trailers jackknifing. Its deemed one of the worst state roads in CT. Earlier that day 2 other trucks got stopped for going down it.

Matt