24" rubber?

Hello,

I can't say about new Mack with though I bought 11 brand new tyres 12.00R24 with tubes just a couple weeks ago.

Vlad

Edited by Vladislav

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

I trhink about 1 year ago there was a post about new Macks with 24" rubber tube type not tubeless. Most likely still avaible. I had 11:00 24" tube type rubber on a IH Paystar 5000 that I ran in 1980'S. That being said I do not believe I would buy another truck for work with 24" rubber,too expensive and heavy to do tire work on by an old man. They do take the weight well but not high speeds which they were not designed for.There are a few hobby trucks I wanted but passed on because of the 24" rubber. Just my opinion. Vladislav someday when I get to Russia I would like to see your trucks, nice that with all the termoil in the World old trucks are a common denominator. Nice rubber what brand are they for your NR? Thanks Joe D.

I trhink about 1 year ago there was a post about new Macks with 24" rubber tube type not tubeless. Most likely still avaible. I had 11:00 24" tube type rubber on a IH Paystar 5000 that I ran in 1980'S. That being said I do not believe I would buy another truck for work with 24" rubber,too expensive and heavy to do tire work on by an old man. They do take the weight well but not high speeds which they were not designed for.There are a few hobby trucks I wanted but passed on because of the 24" rubber. Just my opinion. Vladislav someday when I get to Russia I would like to see your trucks, nice that with all the termoil in the World old trucks are a common denominator. Nice rubber what brand are they for your NR? Thanks Joe D.

Joe, welcome to Russia!

My trucks aren't looking good at the moment although I'm working on them.

The NR originnaly has 11.00-24 but I spent a year looking on them.

There is hard border taxing that makes used rubber import unable to me.

So I had to by these new made in China.

I prefere European or American brands but these I bought looks good.

NR is not so high speed truck and will operates with no load.

Vlad.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012