Mack Factory U Model Consept Sketchings? HELP!

That is NOT my interpretation and you are too thin skinned for this crowd if you are, or were offended. Nobody called anybody a fucking faggot or anything of the like least of all your grandfather who gave you the very reason to participate with this group. We found a niche that bothers you and we play on it. That is part of participation on this site. The is help, there is harrassment, and there is friendship/comraderie. If you cannot, or don't want to handle the ridicule, go over to the ATHS site and assume their "holier than thou" attitude of website management. It is not welcome here but the choice is yours to make.

I think you owe the group an apology.

Rob

Do you mean I owe the group an apology?

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Vinny I did not mean any disrespect to you or your grandfather or anyone else on here or anywhere else. And I did not in any way want to imply that you or anyone else is gay. I forgot the age difference between you and I, and the different parts of the country that we come from. Around here people my age and older make remarks like that to one another in fun to give each other a hard time about the respective make or model of vehicle they own, like, or drive. That same remark could be made by someone who is a Mopar guy to a guy who likes Fords sorry for the rambling. Again sorry for the remarks and I hope you do not take any further offense because I did not mean to course any. Brian

Do you mean I owe the group an apology?

Yes sir I do as it was a public statement to many participants. It should probably be directed personally at Brian also although I'm certain he was not offended.

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Vinny I did not mean any disrespect to you or your grandfather or anyone else on here or anywhere else. And I did not in any way want to imply that you or anyone else is gay. I forgot the age difference between you and I, and the different parts of the country that we come from. Around here people my age and older make remarks like that to one another in fun to give each other a hard time about the respective make or model of vehicle they own, like, or drive. That same remark could be made by someone who is a Mopar guy to a guy who likes Fords sorry for the rambling. Again sorry for the remarks and I hope you do not take any furthe offense because there was none implied. brian

Well OK then. I guess im to young for this website and wont be on very much anymore. I might post here and there, but I will be on my way. I'll be back when im older. I just wanted to post a topic to ask a question about something very simple and now I have to go. Vinny. :idunno: This has happened before. Its not good when somrthing happens again. I do except your apology though Brian.

Vinny I was not implying that you are to young to be on this sight, and I think everyone else will agree when I say no one is too old or young to be on here, I just meant that because of our age difference that our since of humor is not the same and we may not understand the humor behind each others comments, for example I did not know what butterface meant until you explained it.

Vinny I was not implying that you are to young to be on this sight, and I think everyone else will agree when I say no one is too old or young to be on here, I just meant that because of our age difference that our since of humor is not the same and we may not understand the humor behind each others comments, for example I did not know what butterface meant until you explained it.

No I know Brian, its just all this stuff. The stuff being said to me. But not the stuff you said.

Rob, be easy on this guy ..... These mack's are his life ,and I'm maybe ten years older and feel the same about these trucks ... There's no reason to bust his balls , he is still a youngster ,and hopefully the future of America ....if were lucky
He is a good kid I like and hope sticks around. Certainly don't mean to run him off. I spoke to him the same as I would, and have my own kids during their upbringing. If they were wrong in the open, it was addressed and corrected in the open. The best lessons are learned, and retained this way. His knowledge of the trucks is both outstanding and remarkable; almost too good that other, and much more important things in life suffer.

I may be hard headed but I'm trying to help the boy and running off to pout is no way to grow up.

Thanks for your comments.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.