Got Some Stuff Done on the U model Today:

Well last night after my baseball game I went with Nana and Papa and I got sick. I had a 100.8 fever and went to bed but didnt get much sleep. But this morning I woke up at 5:00 and laid on the couch and fell asleep for a few hours and felt a whole bunch better. So I just had a 24 hour bug. Good thing I felt better because today is my Papas birthday!!! But anyways later in the afternoon Papa and I were out side and he said we needed to move the Mack up beside the garage. So Papa hooked up the batteries and told me to get in there and start it up. I made sure it was in nuteral, put the keys in, pushed the fuel shut off in, turned the key, and it fired right up like nothing. I was impressed because it hadnt been started in a little over 2 weeks. Then I backed her up, then I drove around the side of the garage and Paoa told me when to stop right before the garage door. Heres a picture of where I parked it beside the garage and my favorite dog Duke standing over there on the side with his ball in his mouth.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Heres the other side where I took the grab bar off the top of the stack and a light.

Good idea with the bucket over the exhaust. Lot of people don't think of that until they have a rusted through exhaust pipe from rain collecting.

Uncle Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Vinny, how far down are you taking it? You know that when you get grease all over your face, and can only see the whites of your eyes, you'll be called a real mechanic and only then. So we'll be expecting a photo when that happens.

mike

Looking good vinny ive been working on my u-model today to. ive been scraping old grease and old paint off the frame and repainting it black.

Unmistakeable Design, Unmatched Performance. Real Trucks Rattle

.........._,___

..... __/_|___|

.___/__] | |...|

|.__|____|___|___

|=(@)[___][__]==(@)(@)|

Well last night after my baseball game I went with Nana and Papa and I got sick. I had a 100.8 fever and went to bed but didnt get much sleep. But this morning I woke up at 5:00 and laid on the couch and fell asleep for a few hours and felt a whole bunch better. So I just had a 24 hour bug. Good thing I felt better because today is my Papas birthday!!! But anyways later in the afternoon Papa and I were out side and he said we needed to move the Mack up beside the garage. So Papa hooked up the batteries and told me to get in there and start it up. I made sure it was in nuteral, put the keys in, pushed the fuel shut off in, turned the key, and it fired right up like nothing. I was impressed because it hadnt been started in a little over 2 weeks. Then I backed her up, then I drove around the side of the garage and Paoa told me when to stop right before the garage door. Heres a picture of where I parked it beside the garage and my favorite dog Duke standing over there on the side with his ball in his mouth.

So with the new math they teach in school it might be a 24 hour bug. But according to my ancient chinese cipherin' you had about a 12 hour bug?

Good to see progress on the U-boat U model.

So with the new math they teach in school it might be a 24 hour bug. But according to my ancient chinese cipherin' you had about a 12 hour bug?

Good to see progress on the U-boat U model.

Well, Olive, everybody was telling me that I had a 24 hour bug. Its like one of them idioms. You prolly dont know what that is though.

• Like 1

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg