It is always father's day weekend. This year it is Friday June 15 and Saturday June 16. I'll be taking trucks up on the 14 and taking them home on the 17. It would be nice if more people were around on Sunday because a lot of people show up looking for trucks.

See you there.

Mike

I had big plans to show up, even had me one of them cheap hotel rooms (I wonder if it has carpet on the walls?).

Then the blushing bride reminded me she is calving having a baby the week before - count me out, I don't get to come out and play.

I had big plans to show up, even had me one of them cheap hotel rooms (I wonder if it has carpet on the walls?).

Then the blushing bride reminded me she is calving having a baby the week before - count me out, I don't get to come out and play.

Congrats on the baby. Just mount a car seat in the bunk and you'll be good to go. I'm sure the little lady will go for that. Good Luck.

congrats on your new kid, you should strap the car seat in the passenger seat of that old DM600 of yours, and if your wife comes she can ride on the floor or on the log bunks. Sorry, dont tell her I said that Olive. :tease::whistling:

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg