Camera Battery:

umodelnut

Sounds good Vinny, Are you working on your U while your on vacation?

yep, just went out and stared at it for about 15 minutes. its behind the garage along with the new cab. we need to put some more primer on the frame. papa says we might paint up the air cleaner too. were also goona go see our buddy doug next week and maybe get some parts from him.im goona make a list tonight of used parts we need.>Vinny

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Cool! Glad your gettin a battery. I was about to have a nervous breakdown waiting for the video, I can't wait to see your truck running. We just found out yesterday that the guy who started restoring the B60 still has everything he took off of it. My dad is going to get the stuff on Saturday, then it will be Hammer-Down on the restoration process. It's going to be a close race to beat time to Macungie.

Cousin Ben

• Like 1
post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

Cool! Glad your gettin a battery. I was about to have a nervous breakdown waiting for the video, I can't wait to see your truck running. We just found out yesterday that the guy who started restoring the B60 still has everything he took off of it. My dad is going to get the stuff on Saturday, then it will be Hammer-Down on the restoration process. It's going to be a close race to beat time to Macungie.

Cousin Ben

Wow, thats awesome your getting parts that were on your ol' B60!!! Can you post some pictures for me when you get them? When we go to our buddy dougs house and "HOPEFULLY" get some parts off him, it will most likely be tuesday or wednesday.

Cousin Vinny

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Wow, thats awesome your getting parts that were on your ol' B60!!! Can you post some pictures for me when you get them? When we go to our buddy dougs house and "HOPEFULLY" get some parts off him, it will most likely be tuesday or wednesday.

Cousin Vinny

Yes I will definately post pictures of the parts.

Cousin Ben

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

Cousin Vinny

Tell Doug "Hi" for me,Vinny.