Nice cab over freightliner heavy haul today at Dysarts

lucerne tractor

I think I saw that blue Shaker at a show in Joplin a few years back?

Seems like someone hit it and then it hit the center "Jersey Barrier" a few months ago. Also seems as if it is being rebuilt.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Not a bad looking shaker. Like the long Wb. I don't care what make they are I like seeing older trucks still earning there keep.

The long wheelbase isn't so much fun in the northeast, old streets and highways made from oxen trails. There are some I-95 ramps in Maine I can't use when I'm a little over legal length, 82', can't make the turns. Then you have the wonderfull roads across Maine NH Vermont,Pa. country side, and citys like Boston,NY. Mountian top wind tower projects are kinda ruff with the long trucks too. My new truck is a little shorter, such a pleasure to drive around here. Gettin older, big sleepers, shorter turning radius, the next one is a new KW T800 with a 72" sleeper,600 Cummins unless someone comes up with something better by then.

post-861-0-84964100-1332992246_thumb.jpg