'nuther "U" model for ya

Freightrain

isn't spring break over?

What's that?? :whistling:

I'm always on break.............just ask my co workers.... :tease:

I can't wait to get home so I can hop on the ol scooter and go for a spin. Put 80+ miles on it Sunday. Be ridin' to work tomorrow!

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Hope the school board doesn't read this board or we'll lose his young ass from participation.

Wonder how he's done in ebonics class? I understand they teach that shit in school now.

Rob

• Like 1

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

what? i had a winter break in february. and rob i dont know what ebonics is. is it something dirty?

It is another accepted slang, or distortion of the american english language. It is not dirty as I wouldn't think of leading you down that path.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

It is where they teach you that "dat" is the same as "that". "yous is" and "yous ain't" is the same as " you are" and "you aren't". Where no matter how lazy you are, you can speak "proper" english.

Larry

They tried that shit here,wanted my kid to learn spanish,i told them we have NO spanish people in my family,we do NOT speak spanish at home (nor are we going to) i said how about getting them(the children) a good working knowledge of ENGLISH first? maybe correct,or at least frown upon the ebonics i hear from people on a daily basis? bothers me to hear some dope say "am i axe you a question"? or "where my car be at"?.................when did it all go wrong?..............................Mark

• Like 1

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

I can't speak the language - let's just make up a new language I can speak

I don't have a belt to hold up my pants - let's just leave them around the ankles

I am a crook - what if we outlawed legal guns? I would still have one

I don't have a belt to hold up my pants - let's just leave them around the ankles

I actually saw an "individual" just a short time back with THREE pairs of pants on. One up high(where they are suppose to be), then next pair was down about 6inches, the third was 1/2 thigh height and he was holding them up so he could walk. Well, more like shuffle along as they were dragging the ground under his shoes. WTF??? Throw in the ol sideways hat all cocked off to one side. Yaaaaa, he be smmmoooth!

Larry

Hope the school board doesn't read this board or we'll lose his young ass from participation.

Wonder how he's done in ebonics class? I understand they teach that shit in school now.

Rob

Rob,

I think thay stopped ebonics class, that ended right after they wanted to have a Miss ebonics America Pagent but could only get 49 States???

OK here it comes................ No girl wanted to be Miss Idaho!!

BULLHUSK

• Like 2

That is the funniest thing I have heard in years - coffee through nose, grabbing my belly, roll on floor, pass out...................

It ain't be dat bitch done gone and win dat contest, caus I da hoe!

ow does I give two likes fo da sam post?