Vinny's bookend U

41chevy

Here you go, the opposite colors of your U.. :)

74udempsy.jpg

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Its still running dumpsters locally on L.I.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

If I take em with my cel YOU have to tell me how to put them on the computer though..

P.T.CHESHIRE

I got a usb cord with my phone but i've never tried putting pictures on the computer with it, I just do like justincase said and e-mail them to myself. Besides, I keep my camera laying in the passenger seat where I can grab it easily.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I got a usb cord with my phone but i've never tried putting pictures on the computer with it, I just do like justincase said and e-mail them to myself. Besides, I keep my camera laying in the passenger seat where I can grab it easily.

I do the same thing, I just make sure it does not lay between my legs - then when you pick it up to use it, it is all warm - yuck.

• Like 1

I do the same thing, I just make sure it does not lay between my legs - then when you pick it up to use it, it is all warm - yuck.

It's that bladder control thing again??

I have a strap on appliance with a tube that routes it's discharge through the floor in "Crusty", hence the reason I can drink so much coffee on my journey(s) and keep going. The caffeine keeps me awake, and the tube keeps me empty.

Truck smells better too in the winter when the windows must be kept closed.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

It really is not a bladder control problem, more of a laziness problem that I have. Don't berate that astronaut woman that wore the diaper when she drove 12 hours to stalk someone. It really is a lot more efficient to only go to the bathroom when your seams start to pull open on your levi's. I usually can pee four or five times and shit twice in my pants before I bother to stop while traveling.

It really is not a bladder control problem, more of a laziness problem that I have. Don't berate that astronaut woman that wore the diaper when she drove 12 hours to stalk someone. It really is a lot more efficient to only go to the bathroom when your seams start to pull open on your levi's. I usually can pee four or five times and shit twice in my pants before I bother to stop while traveling.

I don't stop until my bowel movements are squeezing over my waistband, or running down my pants legs staining my socks, (when I wear them).

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.