Looking for a triaxle 55 ton rgn lowboy 25'+ deck

lucerne tractor

Here you go - Ritchie Bros auction in Pittsburg on 4-24-2012 will have this one - listed as a 55 ton, already has fourth flip axle, with a 26 foot deck:

http://www.rbauction...d=3320160&id=ci

Perfect, and not far from home, I think I just bought a new one, Talbert 55 ton 26' deck, tri, 4th capable, aluminum wheels 18" deck hrgn. Will know Monday night, hope to be on the road again a week from Monday 3/26

Perfect, and not far from home, I think I just bought a new one, Talbert 55 ton 26' deck, tri, 4th capable, aluminum wheels 18" deck hrgn. Will know Monday night, hope to be on the road again a week from Monday 3/26

You won't go wrong with that - If you buy a new one, I am going to inspect it a year from now for evidence of sideloading - you won't be able to say it was that way before you bought it!

• Like 1

You won't go wrong with that - If you buy a new one, I am going to inspect it a year from now for evidence of sideloading - you won't be able to say it was that way before you bought it!

Hey there is a time and place for side loading and unloading. just nothing big lol.

Never happen, there is no need of it as easy as it is to unhook a gooseneck. Makes me sick to see a trailer all twisted when people load from the side, and it rolls the edges of the beam.

Had a spot we unloaded a 450 dozer and took it off the side right in between 2 cars. then I had an old 450 track loader that hit the horns on the front. Of course loaded funny and then it rained like hell in houston and was not gonna go slide off the trailer. got it to the front,put some wood down and over the side I went. Got strange looks but was easier that way. But nothing over 10k lbs

We used to load rubber tired skidders over the side on our old Rogers 35 ton when we had to back into places to get off a highway and not enough room to unhook and get the tractor out of the way. But nothing tracked. I always make sure and crawl under one at a aucton that has the "custom rolled" sides on it!

Well I bought the Talbert 55 ton. Leaving the 25th Sunday, stay over in Vermont, pick it up in South Royalton and come back Monday. I think I'll go out route 2 Tims country, Coventry Vt. and come back home up the coast route 95, they have a Popeys Fried chicken in Kennybunk I like to hit when I'm passing that way. Crazy to pay tolls for the axles but the chicken is worth it and I'll get home easier, cruz controll.