Looking for a triaxle 55 ton rgn lowboy 25'+ deck

lucerne tractor

Looking for a decent 55 ton triaxle hydraulic rgn lowboy, flip 4th would be nice, deck 25,26 foot or longer . drop side or flat deck, Rogers,Talbert,Fontaine,Specialized,Etnyre,others,near new to older but good condition, it must travel daily. Doesn't have to have a pony motor. Thanks,Mark oversize_load@hotmail.com

I just saw a 2004 Fontaine three axle level deck with partial dove tail and place to pin on ramps with covered wheels. I can't you anything more about it because it was raining so I did not check over it is located in Carmi Il here is the sales persons name and phone number Debbie Stone 618-382-2508

I just saw a 2004 Fontaine three axle level deck with partial dove tail and place to pin on ramps with covered wheels. I can't you anything more about it because it was raining so I did not check over it is located in Carmi Il here is the sales persons name and phone number Debbie Stone 618-382-2508

• Like 1

Thanks Brian

Got a never used 2008 Rogers Ultima, 50T, 24' X 8'6" deck, air ride, 4th axle prep, (no axle). Never titled, $69,900 includes Federal Excise Tax.

Beautifull trailer,nice color, wouldn't go so good with my red truck,does go good with a green Superliner though, why no use? Rogers is probably the best. I'm looking for a 55t at least 25' deck rather 26'. Thanks, Mark

Try iron Planet, or, I bet hes too high, but we got a local yokel who sell trucks and trailers, gathers them up all over country, mostly p#terbilt and kenworth trucks. Hes loaded up with all kinds trailers, i was never able to deal with him, too pricy. His name is Jerry Blackwell,,,dba as Blackwell Truck Sales,,,903-645-3387. randyp

Try iron Planet, or, I bet hes too high, but we got a local yokel who sell trucks and trailers, gathers them up all over country, mostly p#terbilt and kenworth trucks. Hes loaded up with all kinds trailers, i was never able to deal with him, too pricy. His name is Jerry Blackwell,,,dba as Blackwell Truck Sales,,,903-645-3387. randyp

I've been keeping an eye on Iron planet, Lowboy are pretty expensive and they hold their price, one reason is the 12% fet you have to pay on top of your sales tax when new. I bought a 2010 55 ton Talbert from a reluctant friend, then I went for my physical and failed, he gladly bought it back, now that I went to a real doctor, everything is fine except I don't have a trailer, hoping to buy it back again but still looking. I'll give the guy a call and see what he's got. Thanks,Mark

I have gotten some good buys on trailers and other goodies on Purple Wave - here is one close to what you want - but not quite..........

https://www.purplewa...i?120320A/B2182

That 50 ton is in good shape and a great price right now at 26k, Be a great deal if you knew what you hauled every day. too short for me and only 50t I need 55 and a 4th add on flip or even a stinger later. I had a Liebbherr loader 566 on a 55t and was axled out. Two of us went to port in MD and picked them up and brought them to a mill in Maine. They both were brand new. I loaded mine cuz the union gang of 7 was scared to load it backwards so they watched. My friends wouldn't start, so he lost about two hours, I stayed and helped get his on and took off, we got to a weigh station in PA, he was in front and got the red, they gave me the green and then saw I had the same load and changed it to red, too late I was gone. He got nailed for being way over. His permits were too light, trying to save money. We met at a truck stop and I went on the scales, I was over on the 3 rear, had permited18k each on them, I moved forward about a foot and a half and got some to the front then slid the fifth and got some on the steer. Came with in 300 or so lbs. Figured I could talk my way out of that. So deck length comes in handy.

That 50 ton is in good shape and a great price right now at 26k, Be a great deal if you knew what you hauled every day. too short for me and only 50t I need 55 and a 4th add on flip or even a stinger later. I had a Liebbherr loader 566 on a 55t and was axled out. Two of us went to port in MD and picked them up and brought them to a mill in Maine. They both were brand new. I loaded mine cuz the union gang of 7 was scared to load it backwards so they watched. My friends wouldn't start, so he lost about two hours, I stayed and helped get his on and took off, we got to a weigh station in PA, he was in front and got the red, they gave me the green and then saw I had the same load and changed it to red, too late I was gone. He got nailed for being way over. His permits were too light, trying to save money. We met at a truck stop and I went on the scales, I was over on the 3 rear, had permited18k each on them, I moved forward about a foot and a half and got some to the front then slid the fifth and got some on the steer. Came with in 300 or so lbs. Figured I could talk my way out of that. So deck length comes in handy.

Isn't that the way it is when you are looking for something? Just a few feet too long, or too short, or too heavy, or too light. The only way you are going to find exactly what you need is to go ahead and buy the wrong thing, then you will see adds for what you really wanted all over the place!

I had a Liebherr dozer for several years - I was really impressed with the way it was designed and put together. Had a V6 Mercedes diesel.

Where you on a tri ar quad? Come on driver Pa will give you all kinds of weight on a trip. Quad is a whole different ball game. Hell most of those ne states give you massive weight on a trip.

Where you on a tri ar quad? Come on driver Pa will give you all kinds of weight on a trip. Quad is a whole different ball game. Hell most of those ne states give you massive weight on a trip.

I had a tri trailer and tandem truck. I was permited 18k each rear axle and was over on them, thats why I moved forward. I don't remember what my friend had for permits, wasn't enough though. You get the weight if you got the permit. The guy I hauled for always cut it close to save a few bucks. He did know his machines and weights.

Isn't that the way it is when you are looking for something? Just a few feet too long, or too short, or too heavy, or too light. The only way you are going to find exactly what you need is to go ahead and buy the wrong thing, then you will see adds for what you really wanted all over the place!

I had a Liebherr dozer for several years - I was really impressed with the way it was designed and put together. Had a V6 Mercedes diesel.

You got that right, as soon as I bought my truck, everyone sold out for cheap, I could have bought anything. Now I need a trailer, all there are out there are 50 ton 24' decks, the 55 tons are 68k, 6 years old and beat. Your right, if I buy one, they'll be all along the road, 2011's 26' decks 55 ton 55k obo. Choice of brand and color, free flip axle. Just got my insurance quote, $9267.48 maybe I should sell pencils on the corner. Maybe the unemployed aren't so stupid, it's that damn pride that gets yah.

you never have the perfect set up. And when you think you got it, The next load will be one you can't haul. Never failed. I want a 3+1 or 2 stretch Step to do more Oilfield. straight quad is nice but some states really hammer you on weights like Ok only 65k on a quad.