R 771LST w/ 1271

fifth wheel

Pretty sure ErnieDS (BULLHUSK) went to look at this,dont remember what the problem was,pretty sure Ernie said something was "hinkey" about the deal?............................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

sounds more like a $5000 truck if that

Been for sale on many different venues at near the same price consistently.

The owner must not want to sell.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Been for sale on many different venues at near the same price consistently.

The owner must not want to sell.

Rob

Rob,

That's the same truck I went to look at last summer. I also posted pictures on the site, the frame is in bad shape and if you look at my pics you will see that some one cut and welded and recut and welded! The guy that ownes the truck called me on Friday and asked if I still had an interest in it , I said yes and he said I could have it for $13,000.00.......... Now I asked you guys what you thought it was worth and most of you guys said it was worth about $1,000.00 to $1,500.00...I also informed him that there is one in Washington State with a V-8 Mack transplant, with a roll-back body that is complete and in running cond fo$ 11,000.00

BULLHUSK PS Well I did it again!!! I broke my right foot yesterday...and HOLY shit did that hurt!!.. 4 to 6 weeks no truck no driving!!!

Rob,

That's the same truck I went to look at last summer. I also posted pictures on the site, the frame is in bad shape and if you look at my pics you will see that some one cut and welded and recut and welded! The guy that ownes the truck called me on Friday and asked if I still had an interest in it , I said yes and he said I could have it for $13,000.00.......... Now I asked you guys what you thought it was worth and most of you guys said it was worth about $1,000.00 to $1,500.00...I also informed him that there is one in Washington State with a V-8 Mack transplant, with a roll-back body that is complete and in running cond fo$ 11,000.00

BULLHUSK PS Well I did it again!!! I broke my right foot yesterday...and HOLY shit did that hurt!!.. 4 to 6 weeks no truck no driving!!!

Hi Ernie and sorry to hear about your misfortune. I feel your pain, (not like Clinton did neither). I know that is the same exhorbitantly priced truck from earlier. I've seen it in several places advertised and remember well us discussing it. It won't sell with his thinking process as it is really is good for parts only.

I don't want to say the seller is stupid, naive, moronic, an inbecile, degenerate, social reject, competency lacking, inbred, afterbirth remnant, disgrace of his mother's offspring, romper room reject, dribble in his father's shorts, or anything of the like cause as you guys know; I'm too nice a guy for that.

Rob

• Like 1

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.