Here are some Anthony Julian truck pictures i've acquired. They are still in business but now do a lot of utility work. The B81 rock truck was one of their old ones, it used to haul slag out of a steel plant somewhere in Bridgeport i believe? This RS600 appears to be an old one of theirs as well.

Cool pictures of some good 'ol Bulldogs! Thanks to Tim for starting this thread! You eastern guys always had some "beefy" Bulldogs for your construction projects.Not that ours wern't,we just couldn't put those kinds of loads on,without some kind of consequences!(although we did,a time or two) Just think what our highways,streets,housing,and general infrastructure would be like if the Bulldog was a lesser truck? Love the stories about guys like Mr. Julian and so many like him that helped build this great country! My hard hat is off to them all! :twothumbsup::bmod_dump::clap:

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

Thank you and your right about all these companies that helped carve this country out. This B42 was owned by a gentleman in New Haven Ct. He had two of the bought new in 1958 as trctors. Bob tailed down to Jersey and had the bodys installed and took very good car of them. He would cover them over with blankets in the garage when they where parked. My son at 4 playing on his new truck.

post-426-0-19591400-1330368339_thumb.jpg

Thank you and your right about all these companies that helped carve this country out. This B42 was owned by a gentleman in New Haven Ct. He had two of the bought new in 1958 as trctors. Bob tailed down to Jersey and had the bodys installed and took very good car of them. He would cover them over with blankets in the garage when they where parked. My son at 4 playing on his new truck.

GREAT! Keep those young guys involved! My son started out following me around,but got into other hobbies.I didn't wan't to push him into my hobby,that takes the fun out of it.Who knows,maybe he'll come back at some time,to the trucks? Hope so! Again,good for you for caring enough to find the history on the old iron around you! :bulldog3::twothumbsup:

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA