Anybody watch american Pickers tonight?

hay jay it was an Ab they were looking at but when the guy said $8000 they left it alone. i have never seen the one with the L model. i thought the dash panel was out of a cabover but i thought an MB it would have been in? ya that was kinda sad matt that he threw that brockway thing back on the ground. i woulda bought it from the guy. i woulda also looked at them R models. i wonder if he had any U models?

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

i have mixed feelings about this show. i like seeing some of the places they go. my issue relates to how they try and take advantage of people who don't know any better. they consider themselves successful when they can buy something for 10% of what they think they can get for it. i much prefer Pawn Stars, which is up front about paying somewhere between 33% and 66%, depending on how much extra they need to put into it, and how long it will sit there before it sells.

but there does seem to be a lot more cool stuff on Pickers, can't deny that. . . . . .

They hit a guys in SC last year that has a ton of Militaria stuff, before they left driving out there was a LJ or LF in his front yard that made me want to track em down.

Maybe the same episode , some guy had a AC Bulldog or AB ( I cant remember) they looked at they were thinking of buying

The guy had an AB I recall they thought it was worthless, course they also thought the 1940 Levis I.H. was a joke..

levis038.jpg

levis041.jpg

ihd4001938.jpg

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Yeah kind of the Rockteer on wheels!!

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE