Next Generation

bubbamobilin

I took my two boys and my nephew (and the truck) to the ATHS truckshow in Cherokee, NC back in Oct. and when my show book arrived a few months later this pic was in there. I called the lady who took the photos and she gladly made me a copy of it and sent it to me (for a reasonable $5). It might look a little shabby but I had to take a pic of the pic with my cell phone. Top left-Hayden Randolph(son) Top right-Simon Randolph(nephew) Bottom-Hunter Randolph(son).

post-199-0-33380700-1328839562_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

My oldest Granddaughter was about 1 1/2 years old when she had her first ride in a big truck. It was a bright summer day and you could see a mile through the picture window of my 362. She was sitting in my daughters lap, and as we hit the highway and started through the gears, she looked around, leaned forward, slapped the dash, and screamed. My daughter commented, boy she is wound up about this. I said, baby, I feel the same way just about every time I set down in one of these rigs.

• Like 2

My oldest Granddaughter was about 1 1/2 years old when she had her first ride in a big truck. It was a bright summer day and you could see a mile through the picture window of my 362. She was sitting in my daughters lap, and as we hit the highway and started through the gears, she looked around, leaned forward, slapped the dash, and screamed. My daughter commented, boy she is wound up about this. I said, baby, I feel the same way just about every time I set down in one of these rigs.

Well that is my new saying - no longer "slap your momma".

Now when I see something that really gets me going I will bust out "Slap the dash"!

Very cool picture. Glad you can spend "together" time with them.

I can remember my first ride in a "big truck":

Shottkw76-1.jpg

I was 10 yrs old and I've been a junkie ever since. I remember those twin white pearl shift handles and the wig wag!

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Very cool picture. Glad you can spend "together" time with them.

I can remember my first ride in a "big truck":

I was 10 yrs old and I've been a junkie ever since. I remember those twin white pearl shift handles and the wig wag!

Are you the one on the far right with the fuzzy collar?

Sweet Pic. How did you ever make out with the Pittsburgh power muffler?

I have not had time to put the Pitt mufflers on yet. I hope when I get the CH on the road I can take time to fix some things I've been neglecting on the ole Superliner.

The boys did have a good time that day. I don't think I had to fuss or call them down all day long.