Brockway 761 & others

bullhusk

Ernie, if it is a big cam you can get 500 hp with out a problem. i have checked into a kit from pittsburg power that will give my 350 bc. 100 extra hp for under 2000 bucks. there are guy's running these every day that are getting upwards of 700 or more horse, but these guys arenot throttle jockies. guy's with KTA 600's are pushing 1100 hp.

gg2

We the unwilling, Lead by the unqualified, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.

Ernie, if it is a big cam you can get 500 hp with out a problem. i have checked into a kit from pittsburg power that will give my 350 bc. 100 extra hp for under 2000 bucks. there are guy's running these every day that are getting upwards of 700 or more horse, but these guys arenot throttle jockies. guy's with KTA 600's are pushing 1100 hp.

gg2

OK,

Thanks gg2

BULLHUSK

who owns the green brockway,,is that yours too???..bob

Yes that's my 361 that I bought out of NY State 3 years ago, it was parked in a garage along with a 360 with a 1693 Cat motor! The 361 is a Super 250 with a 5X4 Airmatic, the truck has just over 100,000 mi on her. I did have to do the motor over last year cause of the liners, I do use the truck for myself i do not let anyone drive it... Mike the car on the lift is a 66 Plymouth 40- over 383 with 2- 500cfm Carters Mancinne T- Flite trans 3.91 rear I ported the heads to match the gaskets and some other stuff, under the cover is a 66 Dodge Coronet 440 with 65,000 mi, it has a 273 V8 auto with a radio delete, dog dish cap's I want to make a 426 HEMI HP2 clone car out of it. I also have 1- 65 Coronet 500 conv. with a # matching 426 street wedge 4-speed that needs a resto and 3 other 65- 500's that i'm working on. At home I have a 67 Coronet RT with 48,000 mi on her, tree shift auto turbine red with a black vl top and white int. A SRT 10 PU and a HEMI Challenger.The cars in the yard are parts cars, one is a 66 Coronet 500 sm block the other is a 67 Imperial with a 67-440 closed chamber heads with the big auto trans. those motors are getting harder an harder to find!! I will take some pics when Spring comes along. I just love old Mopars and Brockways an Macks!! A lot of these cars were bought over 25 years ago, so i didn't spend to much for them, I don't think I would be able to by them today with the $$$$$ that people are asking for them today..... And I won't sell any of mine!! LOL Thanks for askin about them

Regards BULLHUSK