Hey Yall Awnser A Question For Me

Like most everyone else here i have been around :mack1: 's quite awhile (for me all my life ;)) & have also made my living w/ them .

My question is out of all the DM's we have ran through the years none of ours had the hood scoop (most of ours had 237's) but have a buddy who had a 75 DM W/ A HOOD Scoop was this common on a DM W/ A 300 OR Bigger Mack motor or was there for a totaly different reason ?

ive never asked untill now & my buddy & i was talking bout that ole 75'DM The other day & it just had me wondering bout the scoop ;)

yall have a safe one B)

:mack1:

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

As it has come on the ATHS board............"Very Truckly" looking truck!!!

I like it!!! If that don't scream "Bad to the bone" I don't know what could?

Amen F.T. I Always liked the look of the hood scoop on the :bulldog1: 's too ;) makes for a cool look i think :thumb: while being usefull at the same time

Thanks Herb & Superdog for the info i thought the scoop was to do w/ the 300 Maxidyne's as that was the only DM's i have seen them on we never had the scoop on our DM's as they were 237 Maxidynes it makes sense tome now thanks for teaching this "pup" a new trick yall :thumb:B)

Btw Herb thats 1 good looking DM 686 :mack1: W/ Butterfly hood :thumb:

never seen a hood scoop on a butterfly hood DM Most of the ones i have seen were on the fiberglass hood DM Model's

later yall & have a goodone B)

:mack1:

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude: