Post all your mack truck model's!

billythekid

Need to actually sit down and do that sometime,i have been collecting Toy trucks,models,Mack/trucking memorabilia for 40+ years now! almost an entire room full of it! last count something like 1200 pieces? (no shit).................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Does a severly bruised and bandaged hand from working on a Mack count? I cant take a pic of it cause its my picture taking hand, among other duties it takes care of. randyp

I meant when I told you to "whack the wood", was the sideboards on the Mack needed beat back into place with a hammer.

Rob

• Like 2

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I meant when I told you to "whack the wood", was the sideboards on the Mack needed beat back into place with a hammer.

Rob

Rob

Now you tell me! Hey Rob,,,whilst you here and available, the transmission level plug on those 2 stick 6 speed sure looks low on the case, dont it seem that way to you? On my 9 speed, seems like its a whole lot higher up on side of case. I know it does lots of oil slinging, and pretty sure thats the fill plug, but dam it looks low. randyp

Now you tell me! Hey Rob,,,whilst you here and available, the transmission level plug on those 2 stick 6 speed sure looks low on the case, dont it seem that way to you? On my 9 speed, seems like its a whole lot higher up on side of case. I know it does lots of oil slinging, and pretty sure thats the fill plug, but dam it looks low. randyp

Mack transmissions use a combination of oil sling, and an internal pump to lubricate themselves. There is also a plug low that is magnetic along with a screen.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Here you go randy are these good enough?! Lol

Rey myers Rmodel Beaver tail&pipe load

f9BcM.jpg

Rey myers Rmodel dump

cLlBw.jpg

Tilcon B-61 dump

wTt54.jpg

Lg Defelice B-61 dump

IMG_0031.jpg

Mack Truck's b-61 6wheeler and tralier

IMG_0032.jpg

B-61 6 wheeler dump

IMG_0033.jpg

Penzoil wrecker

IMG_0035.jpg

Brockway Huskie

IMG_0036.jpg

Mack Grainte

IMG_0038.jpg

More to come thanks for looking!

• Like 1
IjHHk.jpg

Thats an outstanding collection billy!! I like those. Looks like you even put a coat of wax on them. For such a grand collection and your excellent use of lighting and shadow and tint in your Kodiacketronomy, you are hereby and henceforth allowed to use that word. I duly award you half interest in my copywright. Dont use it lightly or waste it,,,,,randyp

Its "First Gear"

I bought it off one of our internal websites a few years ago, think I paid $25 bucks or so. (I work for Shell Lubricants Selling Pennzoil/Quaker State & Shell Rotella to installers)

Grew up around trucks, first one I ever drove was a 78 R Model Dump, 300 6 Speed. I learned real quick the Mack was a more reliable truck then the LTL 's my Dad had.

When I decided this year I wanted to buy a truck of my own to work on the side, budget dictated an older truck, the thought of anything but a Mack scared the Hell out of me!

Its "First Gear"

I bought it off one of our internal websites a few years ago, think I paid $25 bucks or so. (I work for Shell Lubricants Selling Pennzoil/Quaker State & Shell Rotella to installers)

Grew up around trucks, first one I ever drove was a 78 R Model Dump, 300 6 Speed. I learned real quick the Mack was a more reliable truck then the LTL 's my Dad had.

When I decided this year I wanted to buy a truck of my own to work on the side, budget dictated an older truck, the thought of anything but a Mack scared the Hell out of me!

Hmmmm. Sells Rotella? Forum brothers get a discount?

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian