nudder mack dump

Nice rig. Did it start life on the left coast? It seems like the west coast guys like those wheels.

History shows to have been a Texas truck all its life. For an 80 model, its very low mileage and shows very little sign of wear and tear anywhere. Interior cab is unbelievably clean and outstanding! Randyp

History shows to have been a Texas truck all its life. For an 80 model, its very low mileage and shows very little sign of wear and tear anywhere. Interior cab is unbelievably clean and outstanding! Randyp

That seems to be the best way to make money with a dump. Buy 'em old with low miles and keep 'em going a long time.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

I quit doodling dirt a lil early today and went out where its still sitting. I havent brought it home yet. I aired all ole raggly tires up for short trip home, checked rear ends, transmission level. I went to pop lil red stopper out of front wheel to check oil and whole dam stemco window broke out, did same on other side too. I made it to parts store fore they closed and got new ones, went back and put them on. Gonna have to doodle dirt tommorrow so prolly be some time next week fore I bring it home, give it a good servicing and take it for new tandem tires. Did pull a few rat and bird nests out of a few places also. I hope ole Martin Luther dont mind, but will be bidness as usual on his holiday Monday. Im sure he would understand. I did get a call from slpwlker, He was going through Dallas and coming close my way, but I was bout to shower and leave with honey pie for nice dinner out so will have to catch him on another trip. All have a nice weekend. randyp

I quit doodling dirt a lil early today and went out where its still sitting. I havent brought it home yet. I aired all ole raggly tires up for short trip home, checked rear ends, transmission level. I went to pop lil red stopper out of front wheel to check oil and whole dam stemco window broke out, did same on other side too. I made it to parts store fore they closed and got new ones, went back and put them on. Gonna have to doodle dirt tommorrow so prolly be some time next week fore I bring it home, give it a good servicing and take it for new tandem tires. Did pull a few rat and bird nests out of a few places also. I hope ole Martin Luther dont mind, but will be bidness as usual on his holiday Monday. Im sure he would understand. I did get a call from slpwlker, He was going through Dallas and coming close my way, but I was bout to shower and leave with honey pie for nice dinner out so will have to catch him on another trip. All have a nice weekend. randyp

One of the good things about Texas is no road salt that eats up those Stemco aluminum hubcaps. Most times around here you can't get the screws out to replace the window and wind up replacing the entire cap assembly.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

One of the good things about Texas is no road salt that eats up those Stemco aluminum hubcaps. Most times around here you can't get the screws out to replace the window and wind up replacing the entire cap assembly.

Rob

Yes Rob, such was the case when i bought the 86, lil ole screw were all forked up and had to buy cases on both sides. randyp

That seems to be the best way to make money with a dump. Buy 'em old with low miles and keep 'em going a long time.

I do most fully agree with you there! randyp

Me 2 Randy . Thats what we used to do too . thats what i'll do when i buy another Dumpbucket & of course it'll be a R Or DM Mack . Used to buy Tractor trucks the same way .

Thats a couple good looking Bulldogs There Randy .

:mack1:

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

Me 2 Randy . Thats what we used to do too . thats what i'll do when i buy another Dumpbucket & of course it'll be a R Or DM Mack . Used to buy Tractor trucks the same way .

Thats a couple good looking Bulldogs There Randy .

:mack1:

Thanks, I got new tandem tires on it now, changed oil, greased it up good, getting bout ready to stick some dirt in it, (soon as I get an inspection sticker on it). I put 2 new batteries on it and a new alternator. Im sinking some cash in Big Bertha now. So far, seems to be a good buy. Transmission shifts real smooth and is very quiet, only quirky noise in cab now is tachometer throws a lil fit every now and then, makes a whirring noise and jumps around, then settles back down. Cable is prolly dried out. Im ready to load it and see how it pulls. randyp

Almost forgot, ordered air filter from Mack dealer bout 40 miles from me. Lady in parts called me this evening and said parts were in. I told her I would run over there tommorrow. She said one of their employees lived in nuther town close to me, told me what road he took going home. I drove bout 9 miles, met him at catfish restaurant, got filter from him on his way home, ate big plate of catfish and went back home. Now thas what i call service!!! I tried to buy his dinner but he was in hurry to get home. Yep, thas service,,,,randyp