Superliner Models

What are the main differences between the RW6's and RW7's? And within the series, as the numbers go up does that mean more heavy duty?

Thanks

Bout all I know is the RW6 series used 9" frame rails, and the RW7 series used 10" rails.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

The hood for certain but the frame, and the steering gear mounting was different. The Superliner 1 used a steering axle mounted steering gear. The Superliner II used a frame mounted steering gear along with rectangular headlamps.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

What is it about the hood that's different? I was wondering if you couldn't get real close to one other than the headlights if there was a way to tell them apart. Trey

The hoods appearance is the same. The holes in the bumpers for the tow hooks are different enough that you can tell from a distance.