What's Up With This?

other dog

I noticed today certain words in any post are blue instead of black, regular words like "back", "money", "loan", "truck"- and when you put the cursor on it a link to another website will open- is everybody's like this, or should I do a virus scan right now? Doesn't really bother me, just hadn't been like that until today.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I say it's dependent on your web browser. Please check it out or try to look it up on google. Best greetings, have a nice day

Paweł

Geez!..Thanks Pawel, "please" is blue and underlined in your post on my end! The box that opens says "answer this one question and win a free I-Pad".

I'm not about to open it though!

I'm on Internet Explorer now - maybe I should go to Firefox and see if it's the same.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

DELETE ALL NOW!!!!!!

Throw computer off a bridge. Make sure it hits water.

Then go get a new one and start all over.

But save your pics at least

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Tom, it's because you were pounding on your keyboard too hard. You're turning the words "Black & Blue!!!!!!!

LOL Herb . Tom i belong to GM TRUCK CLUB Also & over there on thier boards (what little i post over there) ive noticed the same thing. certain words would be underlined in blue & would take you to a different site. maybe i was pounding the keybord too hard ..kinda like somebody trying speed shift a :mack1: tranny like a Road Ranger Tranny ! It annoys me too . ;)<_<

later & have a Merry Chirstmas !!

:mack1:

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude: