Hey Mackpro

Were off till Tuesday. One of our other stores might have the seat (we still havent got one) and can get it in. We have sold and installed the grill/bumper guards on our localgas haulers CX/CXNs so I know we can get them. I wish our parts dept work on commission as they would be more motivated to get some parts in to sell. I'll see what I can find out.

I'm delivering in Marion,Il. Jan 3

Was wandering the price and if you could have a cow/deer gaurd and a seat to install around the 3&4th

What time you planning to be up 'round there? You's approaching my neck of the woods....

Bigen your supposed to shoot those deer with a gun not your truck. :twothumbsup:

I've found it's cheaper to just use my truck. I've only had to shell out less than $10 to fix the damage each time I've killed a deer with my Mack....but if you want to use a gun, you've got to buy a permit, and them permits cost more than $10.

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

I saw an older freightliner hit a cow

I am pretty sure it's total loss, steam and fiberglass 75 ft. in the air

I run Wy. a lot at nite, have seen lots of elk

Just think it would turn stress into compfort

There's the problem right there. When I hit a deer with a freightliner, it mangled the bumper pretty bad. Didn't hardly even tweak the bumper on my Mack either time I've smacked one with it.

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Rowdy Thursday night going on 2 weeks ago I had the officer at the south bound coups mess with me. He had a sense of humor and had me going till he gave me my permit back and said have a good day.

Bigen I agree with you. Between running Tx and points north at night the piece of mind if you take a hit are worth the 35 to 4500. I was looking at the one Bubbamobiling sent me the link to but I just didn't like how the bars where open on the sides unlike the smoother surfaces of the Herd

Hi Bigen just a word on the different moose bumpers I've used. Had a Aliarg on my 03 Vision hit a big buck one night the bumper saved the truck but it bent the bumper up pretty bad. When I bought my Rawhide I put a herd bumper on it the herd is a lot heavier. Last winter I hit a deer real hard with my Rawhide had teeth bouncing of the windshield all it did was bend my licence plate bumper came out of it fine. Since then we've bought 2 more for the older Ch's I think I paid 3500 Cdn for the 1 on the Rawhide and 3000 Cdn for the Ch bumpers. Would not run another truck without a herd bumper hope this is of some help. Dennis