1955 B 60 Paint Codes

I am working on a 1955 B 60 and want to paint it Mack Green. I have an old color chip book from Acme Quality Paints that show a #1584 (I'm sure that is their code number) Mack Green for the year 1955. They also show 1430 (again what I assume is Acme's number) Green No. 804 used from 1950 to 1956. It appears my truck was originally the one called Mack Green. I am brand new to this and have been unable to cross reference the numbers nor has my auto finishing supplier been able to come up with a formula. Can anybody help with a paint number for a modern single stage enamel?

Ditzler/PPG colors as of 2009. There a 2 804 greens on slightly darker than the other and different year spread . Click image to enlarge.

post-3242-0-87121900-1324572472_thumb.jp

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I am working on a 1955 B 60 and want to paint it Mack Green. I have an old color chip book from Acme Quality Paints that show a #1584 (I'm sure that is their code number) Mack Green for the year 1955. They also show 1430 (again what I assume is Acme's number) Green No. 804 used from 1950 to 1956. It appears my truck was originally the one called Mack Green. I am brand new to this and have been unable to cross reference the numbers nor has my auto finishing supplier been able to come up with a formula. Can anybody help with a paint number for a modern single stage enamel?

Acme was bought up several years ago by the Sherwin-Williams paint Co. I think they still market the product line although it will be changed from original.

"Mack Green" through the years has comprised of four distinctly different hues of color I'm aware of. Most times it was a variance of both the yellow, and the blue intermix colors.

Of course I'm rather young to this only being around it since 1973 but they started to get a little lighter in later years. The early 1950's hues were darker in the face.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.